University of Kent Applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gabbygreet
Name: Gabby
Course: Computer Science
Predicted grades: D*BB
Also applying at: Leicester, Sussex, Chichester

Nervous as hell but got an interview today :smile: Good luck everyone x

Oooh another compsci applicant :biggrin: good luck!!

What date is your interview? :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by CompSci2018
Oooh another compsci applicant :biggrin: good luck!!

What date is your interview? :smile:

For Canterbury it is on the 7th of December ! And for Medway I've booked it for the 7th of February
Reply 62
For Canterbury it is on the 7th of December ! And for Medway I've booked it for the 7th of February

I have an Interview at Kent on same date!
Original post by wolto
I have an Interview at Kent on same date!

Ah that's great! Maybe i'll see you around, have you done previous Interviews? This would be my first one so kind of nervous
Reply 64
Ah that's great! Maybe i'll see you around, have you done previous Interviews? This would be my first one so kind of nervous

No, this would be my first too, very nervous but the whole event should be entertaining

Nice! I'm on the 30th November so feeling pretty nervous :s-smilie: have you visited Kent before?
Original post by wolto
No, this would be my first too, very nervous but the whole event should be entertaining

Ah I see, at least everyone will be in the same boat I suppose! It should be interesting haha
Nice! I'm on the 30th November so feeling pretty nervous :s-smilie: have you visited Kent before?

Ah, good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! I have yeah, I went to the open day a couple of months ago and loved it. Have you been before?
Reply 68
Ah, good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! I have yeah, I went to the open day a couple of months ago and loved it. Have you been before?

Not yet it’s quiet a long distance for me to commute but I’m sure it will be worth it. Where are you from?
Original post by wolto
Not yet it’s quiet a long distance for me to commute but I’m sure it will be worth it. Where are you from?

Awh that's a shame, I'm from south east only a couple of hours away. What about you?

Nope, but I've looked at the virtual site and one of my friends has seen it before so I asked her about accommodation etc :smile: tbh I just really like the course :wink:
Reply 71
Awh that's a shame, I'm from south east only a couple of hours away. What about you?

Swansea about 8 hours with the coach 😫 I will have to stay a night in Kent if I want to be on time
Original post by wolto
Swansea about 8 hours with the coach 😫 I will have to stay a night in Kent if I want to be on time

Ooo... That's far 😯 What made you want to come to Kent if you don't mind me asking? Since you live so far
Nope, but I've looked at the virtual site and one of my friends has seen it before so I asked her about accommodation etc :smile: tbh I just really like the course :wink:

Haha that's fair enough! I did that with Leicester, felt too far for me to go to an open day if I didn't want to stay a night somewhere 😂
Offered AAB with BBB if I firm 😁
Name: Nim
Course: Biochemistry
Predicted grades: A*AA
Also applying to: St. George's (biomed); UCL, Bristol and Cardiff (medicine)

Just found out I've been invited to interview!
Good luck everyone x
Got a conditional of 34 points for Psychology and Social Anthropology
Reply 77
Ooo... That's far 😯 What made you want to come to Kent if you don't mind me asking? Since you live so far

I'm always up for new challenges and it will be the start off a new chapter i really needed to move :smile:
psychology with clinical and a year in industry hopefully!!!
I firmed Kent for European legal studies LLB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending