The Student Room Group

am i dead????

last week i was running home from work (which was quite pleasant) when all of a sudden a lamppost got in my way!!! i smack my head and fall to the FLOOR. i see this bright light and hear choirs singing, so obvs i swim towards it and entered this place. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS HEAVEN OR HELL!!! I am confused :frown: proof would be nice.

Scroll to see replies

This is the student room. Welcome. You will now remain here.
Is it extremely hot? Hope you've taken a fan with you.
I doubt you're dead (dead people can't post on the student room)
Reply 4
Unless you get sent down to digitalspy... :s-smilie:
Original post by 1111444
last week i was running home from work (which was quite pleasant) when all of a sudden a lamppost got in my way!!! i smack my head and fall to the FLOOR. i see this bright light and hear choirs singing, so obvs i swim towards it and entered this place. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS HEAVEN OR HELL!!! I am confused :frown: proof would be nice.

Hello, you made it to heaven
Original post by Doonesbury
Unless you get sent down to digitalspy... :s-smilie:

What's digitalspy?
Reply 7
A forum for lost souls.

(And CTAM opponents)
Reply 8
Consider this place more akin to purgatory...
No, you have entered the world of darkness. May aliens invade your mind and soul and take you away to their dimension. Have fun. 😈
(edited 6 years ago)
A forum for lost souls.

(And CTAM opponents)

The lost souls sometimes find their way here.
you're both ****ing idiots
This is TSR, a space in between heaven and hell.
Reply 13
Interesting...
you have entered TSR Bardo™; over the next forty days your good posts will be weighed against your bad posts... the result will be sent as a PM.
Reply 15
Original post by the bear
the result will be sent as a PM.

(St) Peter Message ?
(St) Peter Message ?

:naughty:

PM = Post Mortem

:teehee:
Original post by 1111444

Yes you're dead.
You're in limbo
Reply 19
Original post by the bear
:naughty:

PM = Post Mortem

:teehee:

:yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending