The Student Room Group
I think girls will notice if he isn't just in shape, but kind and humble too. Yes, the body will help, but arrogance doesn't, and neither does an attitude problem
Ask yourself the same question with a girl... ugly face but great body... what do you do?
Bump
The gym doesn't help much, money does. Look at Ed Sheeran.
Reply 5
I would would say the gym does nothing unless youre over weight and it helps with that. Clothes, hair and if relevant and you can afford it cosmetic dentistry are the best bets.
You can't. I started out looking like Russel Tovey, and now I look like Rocky Dennis instead. A pretty decent improvement but still grotesque.
Show us your face
Original post by Little Toy Gun
The gym doesn't help much, money does. Look at Ed Sheeran.

What I love about Ed Sheeran is that most people sing about things that would happen to them if they weren't famous or beautiful - Taylor Swift is always crying about her awful life, Little Mix needing to use magical powers to hook up, 1D having their girl stolen or needing to save a failing relationship...

Ed Sheeran sings about things that only happen to him because he's Ed Sheeran. In bed with a girl (and the lemon and gin) for a week; the Galway Girl kissing him like no one else was in the room.

Basically, he goes out to a friends house or a boozer, plays a bit of FIFA gets some tinnies or a round of drinks and somehow a girl picks him up and they have sex like its the thing to do. If you look like Ed Sheeran, this only happens if you earn £84k per day.
Original post by Trinculo
What I love about Ed Sheeran is that most people sing about things that would happen to them if they weren't famous or beautiful - Taylor Swift is always crying about her awful life, Little Mix needing to use magical powers to hook up, 1D having their girl stolen or needing to save a failing relationship...

Ed Sheeran sings about things that only happen to him because he's Ed Sheeran. In bed with a girl (and the lemon and gin) for a week; the Galway Girl kissing him like no one else was in the room.

Basically, he goes out to a friends house or a boozer, plays a bit of FIFA gets some tinnies or a round of drinks and somehow a girl picks him up and they have sex like its the thing to do. If you look like Ed Sheeran, this only happens if you earn £84k per day.

So much bull. Go stand in the middle of town and see how many average people there are walking about with a partner.
sadly no

someone i know is exactly as you describe. he was ugly so he beefed up. hes got a proper nice bodybuilders body... but still, girls still can't see beyond the face. which is a shame really, because hes not even that ugly. well ok hes ugly but not a 3/10, more like a... 4.5/10
i mean hes sweet and all that. nice personality, a gentleman. but yeah still ugly. just really ruins the whole thing :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Say you're a guy, and let's say you face is ugly, say a 3/10. He decides to go gym and get a 10/10 body. Assuming he's tall also (6'0+), is he still ugly? Will girls start to notice him?

Only one way to find out!

Girls care about the following:
-Face
-Body
-Personality
-Wealth

Face can't be changed, but you can get better haircuts and either go clean shaven or a nicely trimmed beard or something. Looking presentable.

Body can be worked on. As can your dress sense if it's atrocious.

Personality can be worked on. Getting out there to improve your sense of humour and confidence etc

Wealth is more important if you're looking for a long-term partner. Everyone cares about this. If you're in a good stable job, you will be far more desirable.

Good luck.
So much bull. Go stand in the middle of town and see how many average people there are walking about with a partner.

Go see how many chubby hairy gingers there are forever alone.
Say you're a guy, and let's say you face is ugly, say a 3/10. He decides to go gym and get a 10/10 body. Assuming he's tall also (6'0+), is he still ugly? Will girls start to notice him?

He would be notice regardless by someone but that would probably seek attention from the wrong people
Original post by Thatrandom
He would be notice regardless by someone but that would probably seek attention from the wrong people

Stop bumping old threads. Last reply was 3 years ago.

Latest

Trending

Trending