The Student Room Group

Parliament student leaders training

Parliament are running a new student leader training program.

Their first one ran earlier this year, and was super popular. If you're interested in politics, or are keen on campaigning for something you care about, this is an awesome place to start. Parliament are super keen to equip you with a bit more insight into how to get involved in politics.

Some more info below:

Spoiler

You can find more info here and apply here.
Reply 1
Original post by BlinkyBill
Parliament are running a new student leader training program.

Their first one ran earlier this year, and was super popular. If you're interested in politics, or are keen on campaigning for something you care about, this is an awesome place to start. Parliament are super keen to equip you with a bit more insight into how to get involved in politics.

Some more info below:

Spoiler

You can find more info here and apply here.

Is this open for all students including A Level students?
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics

This is a good question! I'm actually not sure, but there's a contact email and phone number on the site. They should be able to let you know. :smile:

In the meantime, I'll also get in contact with them to confirm so I can update that information here. :h:

Hey again,

Just to let you know, A Level students are welcome to apply! I'm told there were a few last time and they benefited massively. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BlinkyBill
Hey again,

Just to let you know, A Level students are welcome to apply! I'm told there were a few last time and they benefited massively. :smile:

Thanks a lot for sharing this opportunity with other TSRians. I’m going to apply.
Yaaaaay! I'm so glad! We're hoping to connect with Parliament a bit more to get these kinds of opportunities to you guys. There's so many ways for people to get involved in this stuff!

Thanks a lot for sharing this opportunity with other TSRians. I’m going to apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending