The Student Room Group

Studying A Level privately while doing BTEC at college - Not sure about UCAS form

I am currently studying a BTEC at college while also studying A Level Maths at home. I haven't decided at what centre to do the Maths exam yet for next year, and I think I will make this decision during January/February. I'm not sure how to include the A Level Maths on my UCAS application. Do I just add the qualification as part of my current college centre? Help would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by UtdFanFA16
I am currently studying a BTEC at college while also studying A Level Maths at home. I haven't decided at what centre to do the Maths exam yet for next year, and I think I will make this decision during January/February. I'm not sure how to include the A Level Maths on my UCAS application. Do I just add the qualification as part of my current college centre? Help would be greatly appreciated.

You d have to put down the centre you think you ll use then change it later if it does.
Original post by claireestelle
You d have to put down the centre you think you ll use then change it later if it does.

Hi claireestelle, thank you for replying. On the UCAS form, it asks for a starting and end date alongside the centre name and these fields are compulsory. Do you have any idea what dates I should enter? Should I set them both to the month of the exam/qualification?
Original post by UtdFanFA16
Hi claireestelle, thank you for replying. On the UCAS form, it asks for a starting and end date alongside the centre name and these fields are compulsory. Do you have any idea what dates I should enter? Should I set them both to the month of the exam/qualification?

Yes the month of the exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending