The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Any criminal justice and criminology offer holders

Hello peoples,
I've got an offer from Leeds for criminal justice and criminology with grades AAB. From London, planning to move out. Anyone else, planning on firming Leeds and doing criminology. If yes, let's be friends!!
Reply 1
Hey, when did your college send off your ucas form and personal statement to Leeds? And how quick did you recieve the the offer? Thanks
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by 16170169
Hey, when did your college send off your ucas form and personal statement to Leeds? And how quick did you recieve the the offer? Thanks

sent it last wednesday.
Reply 3
Hi, I recieved an offer for criminal justice and criminology today. Going to make it my firm :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ConeBone69
Hello peoples,
I've got an offer from Leeds for criminal justice and criminology with grades AAB. From London, planning to move out. Anyone else, planning on firming Leeds and doing criminology. If yes, let's be friends!!

Hi there! Sending my UCAS off tomorrow and hope to make Leeds my firm too if I receive an offer!
Reply 5
Original post by BellaH16
Hi there! Sending my UCAS off tomorrow and hope to make Leeds my firm too if I receive an offer!

good luck!!
Reply 6
Original post by 16170169
Hi, I recieved an offer for criminal justice and criminology today. Going to make it my firm :smile:

Same here! Might as well be friends.
Reply 7
Definitely :smile:
Same here! Might as well be friends.
Hello peoples,

Hi, I submitted my application in November but still waiting for an offer. Hoping to make it my firm choice if I get accepted
Hello peoples,

Also got an offer for AAB, firmed it last week :smile:
Where is everyone looking for accomodation?

x
Reply 10
Original post by graceolivia.x
Also got an offer for AAB, firmed it last week :smile:
Where is everyone looking for accomodation?

x

Awesome!!!! I chose Devonshire

Quick Reply

Latest