The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Does UCL invite international students for an interview?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by GazelleG
When did you apply? Did you apply as a local or international student?

October 9th and local
Original post by Alex-d19
October 9th and local

May I ask what predicted grades you applied with ?
Reply 23
Original post by ss77
Any gap year students out here applying to do chemistry?

Hey! Fellow gap year student applying for Chemistry at UCL as well. I'm going to their chemistry open/visit days next week Tuesday so hopefully that goes well. :smile:
Reply 24
I had my open day on the 7th of this month .... haven’t heard from UCL since then.... I was wondering if anyone else has heard from them? When do they generally decide on offers ?Thanks in advance
Reply 25
Received my offer today

Thanks
Reply 26
Hi I applied for Medicinal Chemistry in September and still haven't heard back
Have anyone received offers for this course yet ?
I applied for chemistry and got an offer from them on 7th Nov... and I got invited to their open day as well but I declined it cuz I've already had the offer anyway. Will they cancel my offer for not attending the open day??
Original post by Shirleyabcd
I have received an offer from UCL a week ago!! I applied for Chemistry and am going to an open day next Tuesday.

Same! I am also going to the open day on 21st! Where are you coming from?
I applied on 11th Oct and got an offer on 7th Nov with a prediction of A*A*A*A. And actually I don't think they organise an interview for chemistry applicants. Good luck!
I recieved a conditional offer from UCL yesterday :smile: I submitted my UCAS on the 19th, so I was surprised by the quick response! I’ve been invited to an open day and that’s about it so far.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by skitties
I recieved a conditional offer from UCL yesterday :smile: I submitted my UCAS on the 19th, so I was surprised by the quick response! I’ve been invited to an open day and that’s about it so far.

Did u apply as local or international m?
Did u apply as local or international m?

Local
Original post by skitties
Local

I see! I guess UCL generally hasn't started processing international applications. But thank you for this info and good luck with all your other applications :smile:
I see! I guess UCL generally hasn't started processing international applications. But thank you for this info and good luck with all your other applications :smile:

Ah I see. Goodluck to you too! :tongue:
How was your overall experience? what kind of questions did they ask in you in the informal interview? did they ask you anything you couldn't answer ?? Sorry for all the questions, I have mine next Tuesday lol

Original post by Alex-d19
Had my open day ‘interview’ today happy to answer any qns ppl have
Got invited to the open day on 5th December. How many people are normally there with u?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by *TomTomSatNav*
I just received an offer from ucl today for chem (day after I sent my application). Is there a possibility that they may invite me to an offers open day as soon as next week? It’s just that I’m not prepared for the interview.

Did u apply as international?
Did u apply as international?

local
Original post by TTriforce
I want to do Chemical engineer, what's an Chemistry applicant can do than a chemical engineer cannot ?

devise a synthesis route to make a drug that will bond in complementary fashion to a cell receptor site on a membrane to mimic the function of the default molecule - thereby providing a quality of life boost to recipients.

Latest

Trending

Trending