The Student Room Group

Morning or Night showers...

Scroll to see replies

I shower in the morning... It wakes me up. Never understood how people only shower at night loool.
I would take showers twice a day but the bills in my house are flipping expensive -__- so i just wash my face.
Reply 21
Night 100% it’s nice getting into bed straight after a shower
Reply 22
both, i'm not a dirty individual
Original post by Emerald777O
In all honesty, I would just sit there and ignore it.

i sit in my towel for hours after it just thinking about life and random stuff :rofl:
Original post by loveleest
I shower in the morning... It wakes me up. Never understood how people only shower at night loool.
I would take showers twice a day but the bills in my house are flipping expensive -__- so i just wash my face.

hahaha ngl i hate morning showers but i do it anyway haha, showers make me sleepy and i get the best sleep after a shower or a bath tooo :yep:

:biggrin: i bet its even more expensive with the free loaders too ? :s-smilie:
Reply 25
Both, a shower at night is relaxing and one in the morning is good for shaking out the cobwebs for the day :smile:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i sit in my towel for hours after it just thinking about life and random stuff :rofl:

Omg but it's better when there's warm water coming down on you and you feel like you're in a commercial but yessss I do that too *high five*
hahaha ngl i hate morning showers but i do it anyway haha, showers make me sleepy and i get the best sleep after a shower or a bath tooo :yep:

:biggrin: i bet its even more expensive with the free loaders too ? :s-smilie:

Omg no way. It's definitely one of my favourite parts of the day. Wakes me up and makes me alert.
The other boyfriend is gone. YES! She told me today after I told her that he needs to start paying the bills.. She was like he was gone last week... I saw him this morning and she told me he is just staying over for a night:colonhash:
The other one pays for the bills. I think everything is also expensive because of the heating in this cold weather eugh!
after gym at night
Original post by loveleest
Omg no way. It's definitely one of my favourite parts of the day. Wakes me up and makes me alert.
The other boyfriend is gone. YES! She told me today after I told her that he needs to start paying the bills.. She was like he was gone last week... I saw him this morning and she told me he is just staying over for a night:colonhash:
The other one pays for the bills. I think everything is also expensive because of the heating in this cold weather eugh!

yeah i guesss so, i leave super early in the morninggs so its always cold. im like sneezing and all sniffly on the way out of the house haha

omg really?! YAASSS!!! erugh i hate it people lie smh

Original post by Emerald777O
Omg but it's better when there's warm water coming down on you and you feel like you're in a commercial but yessss I do that too *high five*

omg yessss!!!!! hahaha i pretend to be in one of those herbal essences adverts LMAO!! No shame :u:

Original post by soIiIoquy
after gym at night

showering after gym is a musssst innit?
Original post by Napp
Both, a shower at night is relaxing and one in the morning is good for shaking out the cobwebs for the day :smile:

thats a nice of thinking about it ngl
Shower right before bed
Morning one, out of consideration for myself and others.
Original post by KingHarold
Morning one, out of consideration for myself and others.

why not at night time?
Night time showerer - gets me tired and ready for sleep
Original post by Ddraigdwr2
Night time showerer - gets me tired and ready for sleep

yay!!! someone understands!!!
yay!!! someone understands!!!

Totally!! The warm water I jut find to be so relaxing, great way to de-stress from school work before bed 😌
Original post by Ddraigdwr2
Totally!! The warm water I jut find to be so relaxing, great way to de-stress from school work before bed 😌

omg yessss!!! and then you can get into a warm bed and its just so chilll!!!!! i totally agree with you!
Honestly I like both. If I have a morning shower I will put it on a colder temperature to help me wake up so if I haven't slept well a morning shower is good to stop me feeling groggy. But I do also like a nighttime shower because it's nice to have a hot shower and put fresh pyjamas on and get into bed. Atm I have more night showers bc in my shared house people use the bathroom a lot in the morning so I'm not always guaranteed a spot
omg yessss!!! and then you can get into a warm bed and its just so chilll!!!!! i totally agree with you!

Great minds think alike (and de-stress the same way it seems 😂)

Quick Reply

Latest