The Student Room Group

Prom!

Our school allows us to have a prom at the end of sixth form and I have to help decide on a theme. The prom is August 31st 2018 but we have to organise it now. Does anyone have any good ideas I could possibly use?
Thanks!
Masquerade theme, slays it all the time
Reply 2
Original post by AKA2234
Masquerade theme, slays it all the time

thanks! That was one i was thinking of too, it sounds fun!
trust me it is, last year wen i was in year 11, masquerade was the theme and it was A-mazing :biggrin::biggrin:

The masks and everything
are u like part of the prom commitee or something?
Reply 5
Alcohol
Your school may allow you to have a prom, but we have voted to take back control. So following a US tradition is not something I think you should do.

Decide to have a nude event and see what the school's reaction will be.
Reply 7
Original post by AKA2234
are u like part of the prom commitee or something?

Yeah I am! Super excited about it but it takes a lot of work haha
Reply 8
Original post by dylandb
Alcohol

I mean, theres going to be an open bar so 🎉
lol good luck x wat are the other ideas going around in the group?

I remember a 'Jame Bond' theme, that was jokes, only 2 votes, and that was only for the shades
Original post by AKA2234
lol good luck x wat are the other ideas going around in the group?

I remember a 'Jame Bond' theme, that was jokes, only 2 votes, and that was only for the shades

Red carpet/hollywood theme was another idea i think haha
i mean u have time left, so its calm
Our school allows us to have a prom at the end of sixth form and I have to help decide on a theme. The prom is August 31st 2018 but we have to organise it now. Does anyone have any good ideas I could possibly use?
Thanks!

THATS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
IDK DISNEY? JKJKJKJK
Original post by itxarinix
Thanks!

THATS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
IDK DISNEY? JKJKJKJK

I would love to do disney, but a lot of people have requested that we don't :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending