The Student Room Group

Coursework lifestories

I have always had a tendency to leave my coursework to the last minute- pulling all nighters if need be to get the darn thing done!

No matter how many times we are told to not leave it to the last minute basically a lot of us still do.

Is this just natural to some of us?
Agree or disagree? 🤔😬
Reply 1
I don’t have coursework but I constantly do essays for my subjects and i completely understand you. I think it’s all about time management though. And more and more willingness for yourself.
Reply 2
Completely agree! Regret it so much later, but I just can't help it. Recently I've started to set myself small goals within the larger goal of the entire coursework, this way I do not leave the entirety of the coursework until the last minute. It's working so far, but who knows how long it will last.
Reply 3
Original post by AnaSaid
Completely agree! Regret it so much later, but I just can't help it. Recently I've started to set myself small goals within the larger goal of the entire coursework, this way I do not leave the entirety of the coursework until the last minute. It's working so far, but who knows how long it will last.

I've tried to set small goals within the actual coursework theme too!

However, coursework time has come again and I mayyyyy have had to take a day off to write the piece....

Guess it's just instinctive. 😭😂
Reply 4
At least you've tried. Another thing that I tried was doing a little bit of work every day after school, before I went home. That way there was no distractions and I got some work done. Though that never happened with me as I always managed to get distracted, perhaps you will be more successful than I.

Quick Reply

Latest