The Student Room Group

Converse

What are some narrow fit shoes like converse? I find it so hard to find some nice narrow fit boots/trainers.
i find that lots of adidas trainers are good for narrow feet, some nike are good as well but not as many
Original post by Esme6560
What are some narrow fit shoes like converse? I find it so hard to find some nice narrow fit boots/trainers.

Nike ones can fit alright if they have lots of laces.
I personally don't think Adidas are the best, especially the leather ones. They're quite hard to tighten, so I find them too loose on me.
New Look do really nice boots with laces on them. I have 2 pairs and I live in them for winter, because my feet are so narrow that I can only wear shoes with tight laces :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
Nike ones can fit alright if they have lots of laces.
I personally don't think Adidas are the best, especially the leather ones. They're quite hard to tighten, so I find them too loose on me.
New Look do really nice boots with laces on them. I have 2 pairs and I live in them for winter, because my feet are so narrow that I can only wear shoes with tight laces :frown:

Same the struggle is real. Hence why I have been living in converse although they are probably not the comfiest. What trainers would you say fit you the best? I'm going to buy some new ones but haven't found much luck with my narrow feet
Same the struggle is real. Hence why I have been living in converse although they are probably not the comfiest. What trainers would you say fit you the best? I'm going to buy some new ones but haven't found much luck with my narrow feet

Other than my converse, probably my nikes. But they're not very practical for winter. I'd get trainers with a soft back, because if your feet are as narrow as mine the shoes will slide a lot, so having a soft back will prevent blisters.

Also it's nice to see someone else with the same struggle. I couldn't wear heels for prom because of my narrow feet, even ones with ties around the ankles.
Reply 6
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
Other than my converse, probably my nikes. But they're not very practical for winter. I'd get trainers with a soft back, because if your feet are as narrow as mine the shoes will slide a lot, so having a soft back will prevent blisters.

Also it's nice to see someone else with the same struggle. I couldn't wear heels for prom because of my narrow feet, even ones with ties around the ankles.

Wow that sucks, I ended up wearing slip on heels, kinda like sandals lol they had no back. I thought I was the only person and I always thought my shoes just didn't fit, makes more sense now haha. I have a pair of Nikes that I like but my foot slips a little and let's just say water would sink right into them.
Wow that sucks, I ended up wearing slip on heels, kinda like sandals lol they had no back. I thought I was the only person and I always thought my shoes just didn't fit, makes more sense now haha. I have a pair of Nikes that I like but my foot slips a little and let's just say water would sink right into them.

Oh my gosh how did you keep them on haha? I can't wear slip on shoes.

It's so frustrating having narrow feet because no shops sell narrow fit shoes, so we have to work our way around it. I swear most shops also sell lots of shoes in wide fit, which is 2 times worse

Quick Reply

Latest