The Student Room Group

Starting UCAS now! Is it too late???

Hi. I am an international student and I am basically now starting my application. Have been hearing people getting offers so was basically wondering if I have left it too late? And whether unis have run out of offers or something?
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Hi. I am an international student and I am basically now starting my application. Have been hearing people getting offers so was basically wondering if I have left it too late? And whether unis have run out of offers or something?

The deadline for UCAS is January 15th, unless you want to apply to oxbridge which was on October 15th. And universities still have offers as your application isn't affected by when you send it through.

For further details I've linked UCAS's page on deadlines
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/ucas-undergraduate-when-apply
Reply 2
I’d recommend completing your form as soon as possible. I applied nearly a month ago and haven’t hear back yet, so it really depends where you apply. Not all places are full, but people are uploading UCAS every minute, so you have a better chance of getting onto the course that you’d like the sooner you apply. Don’t worry about it, it’ll as work out in the end!
Original post by Starlight22
The deadline for UCAS is January 15th, unless you want to apply to oxbridge which was on October 15th. And universities still have offers as your application isn't affected by when you send it through.

For further details I've linked UCAS's page on deadlines
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/ucas-undergraduate-when-apply

Thanks!
Original post by NashKT
I’d recommend completing your form as soon as possible. I applied nearly a month ago and haven’t hear back yet, so it really depends where you apply. Not all places are full, but people are uploading UCAS every minute, so you have a better chance of getting onto the course that you’d like the sooner you apply. Don’t worry about it, it’ll as work out in the end!

Thank you!
Complete the form as soon as you can, but you are in no way too late! Still got til 6PM on 15th January!
Original post by Ddraigdwr2
Complete the form as soon as you can, but you are in no way too late! Still got til 6PM on 15th January!

Yeahh haha!
Haha as you can tell from the previous messages, you're not too late😂 I haven't even applied yet so you're not the only one!!
Original post by btsseokjin
Haha as you can tell from the previous messages, you're not too late😂 I haven't even applied yet so you're not the only one!!

Hahah! Atleast I'm not alone! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending