The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BintM
You probably dont want to know :redface:

Yes I doooo. Tell me Pls :colonhash:
Annoyed

Ordered my usual from the takeaway - a chicken omelette and chips and as usual, it came in a small pizza box except this time some ******* idiot who packed it away put it with the lid side facing down in the bag with no tape over it so when I lifted it out the bag, half fell all over the floor and half burned all of my thigh since it was red hot. Dunno what has pissed me off more - losing most of my bloody dinner or hurting my leg. 😣😣😣😣😣
so sleepy
Dont feel that way, be yourself and the right friends will come
Original post by math42
I just feel so alone no matter what I do. Sometimes I wish I was a girl tbh. They tend to more often have friends they can actually unload on. I don't really feel comfortable unloading too often on male friends. Once in a while when hammered can be acceptable, but make it frequent and you look super weird. I'm just too emotional to be a guy, tbh. If I was socially allowed to I would cry a lot more than I do. I just am so goddamn sensitive to things. And I translate it to anger because that's all a guy can do. And it makes me super annoying to be around. No matter how much attention or validation I get though, I still feel alone. It's an insatiable desire. I just don't seem to fit in this world. Nothing I do seems to be correct or work out. In one sense I hate myself, in another I think I am great and hate others for clearly thinking otherwise. I don't know what to do, I really don't.
Why do I even bother... :unimpressed: All I try to do is help and get it thrown back in my face yet when I don't help I get called selfish and that I'm on my high horse...

I cannot win, nothing I do is enough :frown:
Hmmm... what do you analyse?
It's something rather than it all festering inside.

Organisations :yep:

Aww :console: I guess with time things can get better :bigsmile: plus you have a load of people around you to annoy you and take your mind off things :tongue:

:sadnod: It's weird how the past can be so hard to deal with but make you smile at the same time :redface:
Original post by MrsMars
Maths is the bane of my existence right now; let's not go into that :lol: :redface:

Thanks - even though that's the entire issue :rofl::facepalm:

and I'm pretty sure I have unanswered quotes/PMs from you (and other people) so sorry ab out that :redface:

Fair enough :rofl:

I see :hmmmm: Aww even if you need reminding constantly you needn't worry - there plenty of people who will oblige :yes:

Aww don't worry about it :biggrin:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Why do I even bother... :unimpressed: All I try to do is help and get it thrown back in my face yet when I don't help I get called selfish and that I'm on my high horse...

I cannot win, nothing I do is enough :frown:

But you are so helpful and sweet!!!
Original post by Emerald777O
But you are so helpful and sweet!!!

Thank you :smile: at least someone thinks so.
Thank you :smile: at least someone thinks so.

No, I'm sure that many would say the same! No worries :smile:
No, I'm sure that many would say the same! No worries :smile:

Some people are just so ungrateful it's unreal :colonhash:

Thanks for the kind words :^_^: How are you by the way? Everything good?
(edited 6 years ago)
Some people are just so ungrateful it's unreal :colonhash:

Thanks for the kind words :^_^: How are you by the way? Everything good?

Ikr! Once y'all distance from each other then they start appreciating you more :/

It's cool :biggrin:. I'm alright. I'm trying to get to the bottom of things about myself. So I can love myself more. Hope you feel better today.:h:
Ikr! Once y'all distance from each other then they start appreciating you more :/

It's cool :biggrin:. I'm alright. I'm trying to get to the bottom of things about myself. So I can love myself more. Hope you feel better today.:h:

I do have distance but they constantly ring me and if I don't answer they text, and if I don't reply they throw a fit...

Aw you should be happy with yourself, I'm sure you have lots of good qualities about you that make you great. Not everyone will appreciate those qualities though :colonhash: lol.

And you Emerald :console:
I do have distance but they constantly ring me and if I don't answer they text, and if I don't reply they throw a fit...

Aw you should be happy with yourself, I'm sure you have lots of good qualities about you that make you great. Not everyone will appreciate those qualities though :colonhash: lol.

And you Emerald :console:

Why don't you reply? That sucks smh

Oh I know that. Don't let them get to you :console: there will always be people who aren't grateful for your qualities !
Thankssss :biggrin: u too
What does someone have against me still :confused:
And still the tears don't come :sigh:
This is how I feel with all my posts getting taken down and me getting all these reminders and warnings :rofl:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
This is how I feel with all my posts getting taken down and me getting all these reminders and warnings :rofl:

:rofl: My constant except irl.
I have people everywhere against me. Haters gone hate 😂
Right now I'm feeling tired and unmotivated

Quick Reply

Latest