The Student Room Group

What's your favourite meal of the day?

Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anything in between, what's your favourite meal of the day, and why? :yum:

Scroll to see replies

Lunch because I starve throughout Uni with my light breakfast which isn't enough for the tough demands of bearing the torment of a few lectures. Lunch gets me through the rest of the lectures nicely.
food all day, everyday, at any time possible:biggrin::tongue:
Reply 3
I only have an evening meal every day, anyway.
Lunch
Dinner because it feels like a reward after a day at work.
Dinner (although up north I realise dinner means lunch! I'm referring to the meal you have around 6pm). I love cooking so I always make a good meal with enough for leftovers to make my lunch the next day.
Original post by claireestelle
Dinner because it feels like a reward after a day at work.

I actually love that way of looking at it, that's brilliant :lol:
Reply 8
Definitely dinner!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Breakfast because breakfast foods are the best. I will fight you on this
Dinner. Normally nice and warm and acceptable to have with alcohol.
Original post by shadowdweller
I actually love that way of looking at it, that's brilliant :lol:

I normally have something with chocolate I'm as a pudding too.
Reply 12
Mealtime.
Supper or whatever people call it these days :wink:
It's when I can finally switch off while watching Netflix and not worry about being anywhere else!
Definitely dinner, it's great to get back from uni after a long day and make a nice cooked meal, the work beforehand makes it taste that much sweeter!
Reply 15
Original post by FlowerTron
Supper or whatever people call it these days :wink:
It's when I can finally switch off while watching Netflix and not worry about being anywhere else!

Pretty sure it's dinner
Probably tea (evening meal) because I don't normally have time for breakfast and through sixth form I didn't bother with lunch either so tea was often my only meal and it was good haha
Dinner. I usually skip breakfast, and I don't eat spectacular lunches
Original post by shadowdweller
Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anything in between, what's your favourite meal of the day, and why? :yum:

The word food fills me with joy all day. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, or even a snack at some point, I love food.
Err this can change but at the moment breakfast because the sugary cereal is helping me to wake up and kick start my day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest