The Student Room Group

Does anyone study GCSE religious studies

I Just wonder if anyone else is studying year 11 GCSE religious studies
I achieved an A* in GCSE RS when I did it a couple of years ago, I would be happy to answer any questions you have!
Reply 2
Original post by Ddraigdwr2
I achieved an A* in GCSE RS when I did it a couple of years ago, I would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Great and thank you. So what religions did you study ?
My RS course was split into philosophy and ethics, and we followed the Christianity stream. I did OCR B, which might be quite different to what you're doing I suppose...
Reply 4
My RS course was split into philosophy and ethics, and we followed the Christianity stream. I did OCR B, which might be quite different to what you're doing I suppose...

Yeah i think it is different. I dont know if the questions are the same tho, did you have 12 mark questions in your exam ? I just need to know how to structure my answers. And im sorry for bieng a pain.
Original post by Aj_lee
Yeah i think it is different. I dont know if the questions are the same tho, did you have 12 mark questions in your exam ? I just need to know how to structure my answers. And im sorry for bieng a pain.

No worries! Yes I did have twelve mark essays. I structured them as follows:
Three PEAL paragraphs (point, evidence, analyse, link back to the question) and then a conclusion, summarising the points I made and giving my own opinion. Hope this helps!
Reply 6
No worries! Yes I did have twelve mark essays. I structured them as follows:
Three PEAL paragraphs (point, evidence, analyse, link back to the question) and then a conclusion, summarising the points I made and giving my own opinion. Hope this helps!

Brill thank you, it has helped alot. I wish my teacher could of just said what you've just said. Any way thank you
Good luck
You deserve an a***********************************************************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply 9
I need all the luck i can get and thnx but i wish i got an A never mind an A********
Original post by Aj_lee
Brill thank you, it has helped alot. I wish my teacher could of just said what you've just said. Any way thank you

Anytime always happy to help :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by BrainBottled
By the way keep gioving me rep points i need them to NOT become a noob
and good luck u CAN DO IT

XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOO

Not to look like a total noob but what are 'rep points'
?? xoxo
Reply 12
Original post by BrainBottled
go

on my profile ansd click give rep and ill do the same 4 u and that little like yeah click that thingy aswell
ON ALL MY POSTS AND REPLIES

How do i go to you profile, im new to this, sorry for all the questions
Reply 13
I am,what exam board are you on?
Reply 14
Original post by peeked
I am,what exam board are you on?

Aqa what about you ?
gcse re is the best gcse i have done/ doing currently, absolutely in love with what ive learnt and im learning
Reply 16
Original post by Aj_lee
Aqa what about you ?

Aww edexcel but we are doing Islam and Christianity, what religions are you doing
Reply 17
Islam and chistianity too 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending