The Student Room Group

IAL Cash in

hello guys pls tell me what edexcel IAL cashin
Original post by Abi varun
hello guys pls tell me what edexcel IAL cashin

It means that your AS grades can be carried on and added to your A2 subject marks.Did you do IAL AS physics and biology?
Reply 2
It is a request to calculate and award you an overall grade for a qualification. In order to get, e.g. AS Maths or A level Chemistry you need to enter for LL the units for the qualification and also for the cash-in. It's just an admin code that asks the exam board to add up the marks and calculate the overall grade.
Reply 3
Original post by arizonaidiot
It means that your AS grades can be carried on and added to your A2 subject marks.Did you do IAL AS physics and biology?

yes i did AS maths (C12, M1) chemistry (paper 3) physics (paper 3)
so if i am going to take next session other parts of chemistry and physics .So do i need to cash in the maths first or after taking all components should i cash in
Reply 4
Original post by Abi varun
yes i did AS maths (C12, M1) chemistry (paper 3) physics (paper 3)
so if i am going to take next session other parts of chemistry and physics .So do i need to cash in the maths first or after taking all components should i cash in

It is normal to cash-in as soon as you have completed a qualification but you don't have to.
Reply 5
Original post by arizonaidiot
It means that your AS grades can be carried on and added to your A2 subject marks.

That's not that it means. You don't have to cash-in AS at all you can just take the A level and cash that in.

Quick Reply

Latest