The Student Room Group

BTEC ICT Survey - please could you fill it in?

Hi as part of my ICT course I have to do a survey for social media use in businesses and I need to gather results and answers from about 20 people so if anyone could tttake a couple of minutes to answer this that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :smile: I posted this before in the surveys forum but I got no responses so I decided to post here instead.

1. What age are you?

2. What is your gender?

3. What devices do you use to access social media? Smartphone, tablet PC/ other

4. How much time do you spend on social media?

5. What is your location? (Just list your country)

6. How many social media sites are you a member of? Name them.

7. Rank the social media sites you use in order of how frequently you use them. With the first one being the one you use most frequently.

8. Do you interact with posts that are made by accounts that are not for an individual person? Give examples.

9. Do you follow any local companies on social media? Such as a nearby café?

10. How many business posts would you (roughly) see a day on your social media feed? E.g businesses advertising new stock?

11. Have you ever been influenced by something you have seen on social media? E.g a restaurant offering a meal deal and you avail to this?
Reply 1
What age are you? 16

2. What is your gender? male

3. What devices do you use to access social media? Smartphone, tablet PC/ other smartphone, PC

4. How much time do you spend on social media? very little

5. What is your location? (Just list your country) England

6. How many social media sites are you a member of? Name them. 2 Facebook twitter

7. Rank the social media sites you use in order of how frequently you use them. With the first one being the one you use most frequently. twitter Facebook

8. Do you interact with posts that are made by accounts that are not for an individual person? Give examples. yes i think but unsure about this question

9. Do you follow any local companies on social media? Such as a nearby café? yes

10. How many business posts would you (roughly) see a day on your social media feed? E.g businesses advertising new stock? between the range of (5-10

11. Have you ever been influenced by something you have seen on social media? E.g a restaurant offering a meal deal and you avail to this? no

if you need more i could just make some random answer up for ya
Original post by Crorken
What age are you? 16

2. What is your gender? male

3. What devices do you use to access social media? Smartphone, tablet PC/ other smartphone, PC

4. How much time do you spend on social media? very little

5. What is your location? (Just list your country) England

6. How many social media sites are you a member of? Name them. 2 Facebook twitter

7. Rank the social media sites you use in order of how frequently you use them. With the first one being the one you use most frequently. twitter Facebook

8. Do you interact with posts that are made by accounts that are not for an individual person? Give examples. yes i think but unsure about this question

9. Do you follow any local companies on social media? Such as a nearby café? yes

10. How many business posts would you (roughly) see a day on your social media feed? E.g businesses advertising new stock? between the range of (5-10

11. Have you ever been influenced by something you have seen on social media? E.g a restaurant offering a meal deal and you avail to this? no

if you need more i could just make some random answer up for ya

Yes!! if you don't mind doing that that would be great!! thanks so much!! it's just I have to hand this in as it goes towards my grade and I'd rather drink poison than do it lol. Thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending