The Student Room Group

What degree or career can I do with a level maths ,art and chemistry

I don’t know wether to take chemistry or art as i definitely want to take maths but not physics particularly . I wanted to do architecture or civil/structural eginneering or chemical eginneering ?
Original post by Studentnkaga
I don’t know wether to take chemistry or art as i definitely want to take maths but not physics particularly . I wanted to do architecture or civil/structural eginneering or chemical eginneering ?

Architecture would tick the boxes where you get to mix art, materials technology, science and engineering.
The question doesn't match the title - are you asking about careers with maths+art+chemistry, or trying to decide between chemistry or art? In which case, what's your third subject?
Original post by Duncan2012
The question doesn't match the title - are you asking about careers with maths+art+chemistry, or trying to decide between chemistry or art? In which case, what's your third subject?

Ok ,what I wanted to know is that I want to take chemistry art and maths , so I want to know if there are careers that require these subject .But ,also I was thinking of doing architecture so , I need physics for that .I’m thinking of doing 3 alevels and 1 AS so I don’t know know what subject I should dro after year 1 of a levels - because i know it gets hard to handle 4 .
u can do chemical engineering or maybe a chemistry degree
Original post by Studentnkaga
Ok ,what I wanted to know is that I want to take chemistry art and maths , so I want to know if there are careers that require these subject .But ,also I was thinking of doing architecture so , I need physics for that .I’m thinking of doing 3 alevels and 1 AS so I don’t know know what subject I should dro after year 1 of a levels - because i know it gets hard to handle 4 .

Hi Studentnkaga

Thought you might like to hear about Ravensbourne. We are a digital design and media based institution.
Our entry requirements are 2 A levels grade C or above) 4 AS levels (grade C or above), 2 vocational A level (grade C or above, you would also be expected to have five GCSEs (grade C or above) or equivalent (including English and Mathematics).

You could take a look at our Architecture course, here you will find out more about what the course offers. Our courses have opportunities that allow you to collaborate and take on live briefs.

Why not come to our next open day where you will be able to talk to tutors and students about the course, as well as looking at the work of current students.

Hope this was helpful, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Katy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending