The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teeside uni - hygiene and therapy course

Is anyone applying for teeside dental hyg and therapy September 2018???
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Niamhmc22

Hi Niamh

Great to hear you're thinking about BSc (Hons) Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy :bigsmile:

Hopefully you'll hear from some other potential applicants soon but in the meantime feel free to ask us any questions you might have, either on here or at [email protected] / 01642 384110 :u:

Laura
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied last week, just waiting to hear back from them. have u ?
Reply 3
Original post by mcooke12
I applied last week, just waiting to hear back from them. have u ?

I'm just finishing off my ps then I'm going to submit it! I wonder how long it takes for them to get back to you
Reply 4
i'll let you know once i do!
Reply 5

Oh great!
Oh great!

Good luck :smile:

I am!

I have an interview on the 19th December :biggrin:

xx
Reply 8
how exciting!! I have an interview 19th January! 😁Xx
Original post by Dentalnurse123
I am!

I have an interview on the 19th December :biggrin:

xx

how exciting!! I have an interview 19th January! 😁Xx

Great news guys! Best of luck with your prep :smile: (top tip: make sure you have a really thorough understanding of the course, its structure and its modules - work through the tabs on the course page and make sure your appreciation of what's involved is really solid). :smile:
Reply 10
Well done guys! I have applied for Teesside, haven’t heard anything up to now. Good luck with the interview!
Original post by Jabby81
Well done guys! I have applied for Teesside, haven’t heard anything up to now. Good luck with the interview!

Good luck :smile:

Don't worry that you haven't heard yet - the way we manage the applications means that some people hear before others. We'll be in touch as soon as possible!

I have an interview next week!!
Any tips??
Reply 13
Any word on how offers are coming along? Been waiting a while and not heard anything back - the interview guide said that offers should be made by the end of March...
Original post by Dude190
Any word on how offers are coming along? Been waiting a while and not heard anything back - the interview guide said that offers should be made by the end of March...

I haven't heard anything back yet either. I just keep refreshing the UCAS track page lol
Original post by Dude190

I had my interview on the 27th March and was told they’d be getting back to people later than anticipated. Pretty sure they only came back from Easter holidays on Monday. I know they gave out some rejections 2 weeks ago and i’ve seen that 3 people have been offered 2019 entry so it shouldn’t be too long now. Good luck! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending