The Student Room Group

TSR Formula 1 Grand Quiz

Hello & welcome everyone to the inaugural TSR Formula One Grand Quiz.

As TSR's F1 fanatic (sorry @James A) I have decided to use my powers of good for evil and create possibly the most grueling and confusing pub quiz in TSR history.

And now the Ground Rules:

1) There are no Rules! - I joke of course there are rules :lol:

2) NO SPAMMING / TROLLING / DISCRIMINATING

3) There is going to be 20 questions for the quiz so this will be hard.

4) Each single participant for the quiz has to answer a minimum of 7 questions, with double points being awarded to those completing 14 or more questions.

5) Each individual only has 1 attempt per question (so make it count).

6)The points will be awarded on a first post, first score basis with the 1st 10 people to answer questions correctly being awarded points (25 for first, 18 for second, 15 for 3rd, 12 for 4th, 10 for fifth, 8 for 6th, 6 for 7th, 4 for 8th, 2 for 9th and 1 for 10th).

7) There are questions with multiple answers. you will score full points if you get all answers correct and a fraction of that per correct answer.

8) The person who scores the most points will be crowned the official TSR Grand Prix Champion. The reward for this, apart from calling yourself this (should you choose) will be me following you and giving you reps :h:

9) In the even of a tie in points, count backs will be used with the amount of 1st places, 2nd places etc being considered.

10) ENJOY AND GOOD LUCK

So users, be sure to tune in later on today for the Inaugural TSR Formula One Grand Quiz!

Remember Folks, you have until Midnight Sunday 19th November to complete everything

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017.:biggrin: Click the link to get involved and win a prize!:mmm:
What times would we like to kick off?:curious:

Spoiler

22:30
Half 8 :smile:
23:00
Original post by 04MR17

why do I get a sadface I want a cheesy grin
Original post by 04MR17

Spoiler

my motor will be running at 8:30 pm :yay::auto:
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
why do I get a sadface I want a cheesy grin
:curious: = curious.

:tongue:

:colone:
I know absolutely nothing about formula 1 so kick off whenever and if I'm around at the correct time I'll meme
8pm
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I know absolutely nothing about formula 1 so kick off whenever and if I'm around at the correct time I'll meme

Original post by clouddbubbles
8pm

Original post by the bear
my motor will be running at 8:30 pm :yay::auto:

Original post by markovchain17
Half 8 :smile:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
22:30

Tis a tricky question for when lights out is. Personally I would say around 21:00-21:30 but ideally I want to get it done by 22:45

Spoiler

Original post by quasa
Tis a tricky question for when lights out is. Personally I would say around 21:00-21:30 but ideally I want to get it done by 22:45

Spoiler

Shall we say about 21:15?

(and then I'll fix the quote list.:redface:)
Original post by 04MR17
Shall we say about 21:15?

(and then I'll fix the quote list.:redface:)

Ta
Apologies to anyone sick of notifications today. I've gone quote-list mad.:colone:

See you at around 21:15 for this quiz.:biggrin:

Spoiler

Wow! This quiz sounds almost as good as a 2004 F1 car!
Original post by 04MR17
Apologies to anyone sick of notifications today. I've gone quote-list mad.:colone:

See you at around 21:15 for this quiz.:biggrin:

gahhh ok gonna do the quiz AND watch children in need :wink:
Original post by TheMindGarage
Wow! This quiz sounds almost as good as a 2004 F1 car!

speaking of which, tomorrow I have a ticket to see the ferrari exhibit @ london design museum. At the exhibit is weirdly enough an F2004 (and a 312t2 + something called a 250gto)
(edited 6 years ago)
Cue Me screwing up this quiz
I don't have a clue about F1 but I should be home 9:45 ish so I'll do some guessing then :lol: Might need some "revision" now though...

Quick Reply

Latest