The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dutchette7
What college did you get an interview invite from?

pembroke :smile:
Original post by icylilies
I have not been sent the form and have not got any interviews yet :/

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm super nervous/excited though! Where else do you apply?
Original post by kittyschaffer
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm super nervous/excited though! Where else do you apply?

Liverpool RVC and Nottingham, how about you?:smile: Fingers cross i hear from someone soon as i am going slowly insane!
I got and email from Liverpool asking about accommodation as I've been invited to interview, however haven't received an email specifically inviting me to an interview or any other information like date, times etc. Where would I find this should I another email or an update on UCAS Track?
Just got an interview for Surrey on 10th January!
Still waiting to hear from Bristol (sent the WEPAPA about 3 weeks ago), RVC and Notts.
Will be interested to hear if any non grads have interview at RVC yet... it’s my favourite :biggrin:
Edit: Also on my surrey portal it still says Document received and pending check... so not sure we can trust that!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Kittypollard
Just got an interview for Surrey on 10th January!
Still waiting to hear from Bristol (sent the WEPAPA about 3 weeks ago), RVC and Notts.
Will be interested to hear if any non grads have interview at RVC yet... it’s my favourite :biggrin:
Edit: Also on my surrey portal it still says Document received and pending check... so not sure we can trust that!

I have an interview at RVC and I’m in year 13 (senior sixth)
Original post by Megan_Kira
I got and email from Liverpool asking about accommodation as I've been invited to interview, however haven't received an email specifically inviting me to an interview or any other information like date, times etc. Where would I find this should I another email or an update on UCAS Track?

Maybe you should email or phone them? I got an invite to Liverpool interview and it was only in my email and didn't show up on ucas track so I don't know where else you could check.
Original post by icylilies
Liverpool RVC and Nottingham, how about you?:smile: Fingers cross i hear from someone soon as i am going slowly insane!

I also applied to Nottingham, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. Maybe we'll see each other at Notts! And yes I know, I check my email every day and go, "It has to be there today!" Ahaha

My Liverpool interview invite went into my junk inbox so maybe check there?!
if you use gmail then try your promotions folder.

Original post by Nessie162
I applied for both, grad and normal :smile: I also applied to Surrey and Nottingham. wbu?

Exactly the same as me! What is your degree in?
Original post by redonks
got an interview from cambridge this morning :h:

congrats!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Tillyb99
I have an interview at RVC and I’m in year 13 (senior sixth)

Congrats! :biggrin: When did you get your interview?
Original post by luberry
Congrats! :biggrin: When did you get your interview?

Last night I got the email
Last night I got the email

That's great :smile: where else have you applied?
Original post by luberry
That's great :smile: where else have you applied?

Surrey (have an interview next week) and Bristol (they have read my application but said they can’t make a decision yet). I also applied to both Southampton and Royal Holloway for biology and have had offers from both 😊 where did you apply?
Surrey (have an interview next week) and Bristol (they have read my application but said they can’t make a decision yet). I also applied to both Southampton and Royal Holloway for biology and have had offers from both 😊 where did you apply?

I've applied to Surrey (I have an interview next week as well so maybe I'll see you there :wink:), Bristol (I got the same email yesterday eek), RVC and Nottingham (nothing so far from either but fingers crossed I'll hear something soon!)
Original post by luberry
I've applied to Surrey (I have an interview next week as well so maybe I'll see you there :wink:), Bristol (I got the same email yesterday eek), RVC and Nottingham (nothing so far from either but fingers crossed I'll hear something soon!)

Good luck. I’m sure you’ll hear soon!
I’ve got an interview for Surrey now January 10th!!
Original post by Luci_00
Exactly the same as me! What is your degree in?
Biochemistry :smile: What's yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending