The Student Room Group

do people actually care

Do people actually care if someone is feeling lonely and need someone to talk to?...

Scroll to see replies

i care , what's up
Reply 2
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i care , what's up

hey.. just scrolling around TSR.. whats up?
Reply 3
Original post by jasminev
Do people actually care if someone is feeling lonely and need someone to talk to?...

You're so right.
Reply 4
Original post by Dekuyper
You're so right.

helloo there.. i care :smile:
hey.. just scrolling around TSR.. whats up?

not much , school , drama , fake friends , people forcing me into fights for something i didn't do ...... yep not much , wbu
Hi
not much , school , drama , fake friends , people forcing me into fights for something i didn't do ...... yep not much , wbu

i get you i had to split up a fight at school poor kid lost his front two teeth broken nose and a black eye.. geez the world we live in today is sooo messed up..
Original post by safarisafa
i get you i had to split up a fight at school poor kid lost his front two teeth broken nose and a black eye.. geez the world we live in today is sooo messed up..

yep
Safe bet is that your family always will.
Reply 10
Original post by yudothis
Hi

hey.
Reply 11

yeah same with you :"
Well, I care 🤷🏾*♀️ what’s up?
hey.

How you doing?

Genuinely? No. People don't care at all about you. Its so easy for someone to say "Whats up? I care". I think they feel satisfied that they are doing a good thing so in a way its better for them. But for the other person...once they let that steam off then what will happen? Nothing.
No one wants to waste time on someone who is depressed because what do you get out if it? Trust me, caring is completely different to just saying things and everyone is out for themselves.

As I say this, the only people that can escape lonliness is themselves. No one cares about you so you should just care about yourself and move up in life whilst making yourself a better person.
Original post by gigi77774
Genuinely? No. People don't care at all about you. Its so easy for someone to say "Whats up? I care". I think they feel satisfied that they are doing a good thing so in a way its better for them. But for the other person...once they let that steam off then what will happen? Nothing.
No one wants to waste time on someone who is depressed because what do you get out if it? Trust me, caring is completely different to just saying things and everyone is out for themselves.

As I say this, the only people that can escape lonliness is themselves. No one cares about you so you should just care about yourself and move up in life whilst making yourself a better person.

Sorry, this is nonsense and it's totally untrue. What terrible advice to give to someone.
People do care, but most often, they don't know that you feel this way. Reach out to others and they will help you!
I care, drop me a message if you like :smile:
Some don't. Some people just want to know about your problems so they can use it against you. Some actually do.
Reply 19
Unless I know the person, not really.

Quick Reply

Latest