Welcome once again to...
:woo:The Procrastinate Inn!:woo:

This thread is part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

This quiz will be all about Tennis!!!
:party:

Tonight's Quiz Rules:

10 Questions

First three people with the right answer gets a point
Anyone who gets the answer right after that will get half a point.

Don't cheat :fuhrer: This includes deleting a wrong answer and posting a right answer. This also includes editing your answer. I can see it when this happens!:ninja:

No spam please!

I'll quote whoever answered the previous question when I post the next one.:smile:

Spellings, slightly varied answers and any discrepancies will be judged on a case-by-case basis.:tongue:

Questions will be posted with approximately 5 minute intervals. (If I can manage this):yep:

Can people let me know if a 7:30pm start is ok, or if later would be better:smile:

Spoiler

Also tagging a few people from the Tennis Society, in case you want to join as a one off (or even for the rest of the quizzes!) Let me know if you want notifying again when the quiz is starting :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

8pm or 8:30pm would be good thx :borat:

*rummages in sports bag*
Shame I actually did some revising fr this but can't make it
What I'll do is answer all the questions meself at the end (maybe tomorrow) or something. :yep: Might as well
Original post by the bear
8pm or 8:30pm would be good thx :borat:

*rummages in sports bag*

Given the response so far I doubt we'll be going for 6pm! Unless we suddenly get a load more responses then I think 8pm is quite likely :smile:

Aww that's a shame :frown: Perhaps I say I won't release the answers until late tomorrow, and you can respond until the quiz tomorrow starts for the half points?
can we do it 7:30???
7:30pm please.
Original post by clouddbubbles
can we do it 7:30???

Original post by Wilfred Little
7:30pm please.

Ooh two people who agree with each other :smile:
7:30 looking increasingly likely (definitely abandoned 6pm now :lol:)
8pm would be better but 7.30 is fine :smile: looking forward to it!
Yup half 7 would be great :biggrin: :biggrin: Can't wait
*dusts off Green Flash*
There's some people saying 8pm, and lots saying 7:30, so as a compromise, I'm gonna say the quiz will start at 7:45pm :biggrin:
Looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible :smile:

Spoiler

:danceboy:
Almost ready.
*scuffs turf impatiently*
And we're off!
Hopefully starting easy and getting harder, but as we've seen in some of these quizzes it can be quite difficult to know what's easy and what isn't :lol: (Actually I've just looked and I think question 2 is probably easier than question 1:oops:)
So without any further ado, here's question 1:

What year did the open era begin?

Spoiler

Reply 16
1970, not sure

Quick Reply

Latest