The Student Room Group

Best free offline music apps!?

I'm trying to look for an app that I don't need to pay for and that you can download free music on,with every typical song you want 😂help??

Scroll to see replies

I just hit it with dat youtubetomp3 BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
deezloader
Original post by mc_miah
I just hit it with dat youtubetomp3 BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Too much effort I need a direct app 😂
Original post by Gent2324
deezloader

Thank you I'll try it!
deezloader

Can't find it I have iPhone aha
Original post by skhan99
Thank you I'll try it!

Can't find it I have iPhone aha

u have to download deezloader on your pc, u can search any song, any playlist, album or artist dl the songs, drag into itunes and youre done
u have to download deezloader on your pc, u can search any song, any playlist, album or artist dl the songs, drag into itunes and youre done

Ahh okay thanks!
Original post by skhan99
I'm trying to look for an app that I don't need to pay for and that you can download free music on,with every typical song you want 😂help??

Tubidy
I doubt such an app exists tbh. You either have to pay or download videos online then play them offline.
Original post by Mystelle
I doubt such an app exists tbh. You either have to pay or download videos online then play them offline.

Original post by choco_monsterxo
Tubidy

That was my old app tbh but they have removed it!!
Original post by Mystelle

Guess it is still worth trying
Original post by skhan99
That was my old app tbh but they have removed it!!

removed from where? I have an Iphone and still have it

I can't download it it shows this different one!

Aha wait I've found it thanks!
Someone help me out I’ve been using the documents app for ages but now you have to manually click each time you want to play a new song, someone know anyway to get them playing in a sequence?
Kiki do you love me drake
Sidify Music Converter Free. This tool can help you download any music. What you need is to install Spotify App.
Original post by username1812697
Music box
There's like Firefox extensions to convert YouTube video to mp3 and then you can just transfer them to your phone using a usb cable. Hope that helps :smile:
Wait I just realised this is a year old thread.... shoot 😅

Quick Reply

Latest