The Student Room Group

Snapchat maps location??

Can people see if you check location snapchat.
On Snapchat maps there is a Recents tab. What does it mean
Yeah I believe if you click on the little figure it tells the person that you've looked.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Yeah I believe if you click on the little figure it tells the person that you've looked.

Omg thanks, it's my first time hearing this..
Original post by Anonymous

People will not know when you've seen where their location. However, they will know that they are sharing your location with you, in the settings.

This thread should be in the Mobile phones forum. I'll just tag @AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there :h:
Original post by RoyalSheepy
People will not know when you've seen where their location. However, they will know that they are sharing your location with you, in the settings.

This thread should be in the Mobile phones forum. I'll just tag @AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there :h:

Oh okay interesting. I knew you can see them but then if you actually clicked on the little person I thought it sent a notification. Good to know it doesn't because I accidentally click on them a lot.
Oh okay interesting. I knew you can see them but then if you actually clicked on the little person I thought it sent a notification. Good to know it doesn't because I accidentally click on them a lot.

Wouldn't surprise me if they added that feature though. But nope, they can't see if you click on them :giggle:
Reply 6
Attachment not found
What is this recents tab on the snapchat maps for then? I thought these were people who looked at your location/bitmoji the most recent?
Attachment not found
What is this recents tab on the snapchat maps for then? I thought these were people who looked at your location/bitmoji the most recent?

Recents, are just who you spoke to recently :smile:

No, they can't see if you've checked their location.

Your Recents tab includes the people that have snapped you, or you have snapped, most recently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending