The Student Room Group

Can I go to uni??

So I’m doing an apprenticeship in business admin at the moment and I want to do events management Can I go to uni after
Reply 1
Do you have any A-Levels or a BTEC or similar? Most universities will want formal qualifications for a degree course.

If not, you could try an Access to Higher Education course and apply to Events Management after that. There's definitely a way if you're willing to work towards it.
Original post by Foreverconfu
So I’m doing an apprenticeship in business admin at the moment and I want to do events management Can I go to uni after

Just tagging in
@Apprenticeships Advice
Original post by Foreverconfu

Hey!

Did you know you can go into events management under an apprenticeship?

Why don't you visit the Find Apprenticeship website, and search for 'Event Management'
https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch

If you have any further queries, we have a support a help service available -

National Apprenticeship Helpdesk [email protected]
Telephone: 0800 015 0400

Find out about call charges - please see the gov website.

Any further queries please drop us a message/reply :smile:

Ben
Original post by Apprenticeships Advice
Hey!

Did you know you can go into events management under an apprenticeship?

Why don't you visit the Find Apprenticeship website, and search for 'Event Management'
https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch

If you have any further queries, we have a support a help service available -

National Apprenticeship Helpdesk [email protected]
Telephone: 0800 015 0400

Find out about call charges - please see the gov website.

Any further queries please drop us a message/reply :smile:

Ben

I’ve done this nothing ever comes up ever doesn’t matter where I look there’s nothing I’ve applied for all the ones that I’ve seen and none have got back to me ever
From my experience, university applications can be quite personal and they do consider your previous experiences when your applying..

It may be worth calling the university your interested in and having a talk with them, while its certainly more straightforward to just go the normal A Level / BTEC route, they may consider it if youve been doing other academic stuff since

Also look at access courses, they are only one year and can be the bridge between someone without A levels / BTEC grades and university, although keep in mind that not all of the 'better' universities will accept an access course diploma and those that do will want a merit/distinction (mostly distinctions)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending