The Student Room Group

Anyone else went to the Cambridge masterclass?

I went to the chemistry one and it was pretty good
Will tag various people I know have been to them recently :smile:
@CoffeeAndPolitics @CoffeeGeek @Sonechka @AryanGh @DeepInTheMeadow @zq01
Went on Chemistry.
I would have but I live almost 200 miles away so it costs a ridiculous amount of money to travel there by train (or by any method really). Might consider it for the future ones in early 2018.
Reply 4
I went to the Engineering one and I enjoyed it.
Original post by AryanGh
Went on Chemistry.

Do you live near Cambridge?
Nope.
Original post by AryanGh
Nope.

sick
I was at the linguistics one yesterday! (If anyone here went, I was the girl who made the point about sibilants in the first lecture.)
I went to the chemistry one, I was that idiot jumping over the tables at the beginning because I dropped something and was too lazy to go around😂
There's none for Computer Science :sad:
Where were you sitting lol
I went to the MML one! Pretty good and really interesting lecturers!
Reply 13
What is a masterclass?
Original post by zq01
I went to the chemistry one, I was that idiot jumping over the tables at the beginning because I dropped something and was too lazy to go around😂

Oh I was at like the 6th row from the front
Reply 15
I went to the History masterclass a few weeks back.
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
I went to the History masterclass a few weeks back.

how was it?
Original post by Heyok
What is a masterclass?

It's just a different way of saying subject taster day
Original post by nicholasflee
Oh I was at like the 6th row from the front

Deceeeeeent, I was on the right on the staggered bit, like halfway up that. I wasn’t that hard to miss tbh, my jeans showed off more skin than there was material covering them😅 anyways how did you find it?
Original post by zq01
Deceeeeeent, I was on the right on the staggered bit, like halfway up that. I wasn’t that hard to miss tbh, my jeans showed off more skin than there was material covering them😅 anyways how did you find it?

It was quite good the lecturer was very good, I’m probs gonna apply for St. Catharines for that reason

Quick Reply

Latest