The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

In real life he’ll flirt and find any excuse to playfully tease me but won’t text first/will give dead replies. What does this mean?
Reply 1
I would guess he doesn't want to come across too strong and possibly ruin his chances by scaring you away :frown: ... or maybe he just doesn't like texting lol...it's a totally different way of communicating than in person.
Reply 2
Original post by Froppy
I would guess he doesn't want to come across too strong and possibly ruin his chances by scaring you away :frown: ... or maybe he just doesn't like texting lol...it's a totally different way of communicating than in person.

Hmmm perhaps...but then it just makes me feel like he’s playing...
Original post by Anonymous
Hmmm perhaps...but then it just makes me feel like he’s playing...

Just talk to him. :tongue:
Reply 4
Ask him out.
whats your star sign??? the stars will guide you... jupiters in retrogade atm
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Ask him out.

I would prefer it if he asked me out-it’s just the way it’s always been and I’ve never asked out a guy and would feel uncomfortable doing so tbh. I want to know if people think he’s a f boi or not? Or if I’m getting completely the wrong end of the stick?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I would prefer it if he asked me out-it’s just the way it’s always been and I’ve never asked out a guy and would feel uncomfortable doing so tbh. I want to know if people think he’s a f boi or not? Or if I’m getting completely the wrong end of the stick?

Then you run the risk of never knowing if you wait.

What's wrong with asking a guy out? Girls are allowed to do that.
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
Then you run the risk of never knowing if you wait.

What's wrong with asking a guy out? Girls are allowed to do that.

Guys have just always asked me out-I’ve never asked anyone out. I just feel uncomfortable but totally respect who make the first move
Reply 9
Women^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending