The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kishen111
Are you an international or UK applicant?

I am an international student but am studying A levels in the UK.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 201
Original post by Katy Kim
I am an international student but am studying A levels in the UK.

Congrats!!
Sorry for asking but when exactly did you get the interview email?
Original post by amkay
Congrats!!
Sorry for asking but when exactly did you get the interview email?

Thank you!! I received an email from computing department at 5:34 pm today
Reply 203
Thank you!! I received an email from computing department at 5:34 pm today

Do you think you did well on the online admin test?
Original post by amkay
Do you think you did well on the online admin test?

I think I got 7/8 or 8/8 because I put “None of the above” for one of the maths Q... but I was alright with other ones
Reply 205
I think I got 7/8 or 8/8 because I put “None of the above” for one of the maths Q... but I was alright with other ones

Wow well done!
Original post by amkay
Wow well done!

Thank you :smile: Good luck on your application!
Anyone else got an interview?
Original post by igot99problems
Anyone else got an interview?

Did you get one? Did you take the test on Nov. 1st as an international? So far, I haven't heard anything yet.
Original post by diwangislucky
Did you get one? Did you take the test on Nov. 1st as an international? So far, I haven't heard anything yet.

Took the test on 26th October and still haven't heard a thing. As long as they don't give out rejection, there's still a chance it could be an offer/interview offer. Have hope :smile:
Original post by AndyLai9879
Took the test on 26th October and still haven't heard a thing. As long as they don't give out rejection, there's still a chance it could be an offer/interview offer. Have hope :smile:

Took the test on Nov. 1. Here's to hoping for anything good!

No I’m not an international and haven’t got a response yet... still waiting:colonhash:
I took the test on Nov 1st as well....am an international
Original post by macmilin
I took the test on Nov 1st as well....am an international

Heh. Everybody in the same boat here.
Heh. Everybody in the same boat here.

Ikr this is so frustrating
Just got an interview invite! (for 29th Nov) - I completely agree with @Squiidsquid cause I literally didn't even complete my online admissions test so dw if you think it went really badly, there's still hope
Original post by igot99problems
Just got an interview invite! (for 29th Nov) - I completely agree with @Squiidsquid cause I literally didn't even complete my online admissions test so dw if you think it went really badly, there's still hope

Hey, I got an interview invite for 29th Nov as well! How are you preparing it if you don’t mind me asking?
Hey, I got an interview invite for 29th Nov as well! How are you preparing it if you don’t mind me asking?

I'm just reading the books I wrote about in my personal statement, I don't really know what else to do... Do you think it will be an academic interview or more of an informal chat considering they have already given us an admin test?
Did any international students receive an interview yet?
Original post by richhardry
Did any international students receive an interview yet?

I know a Singaporean who took the online test on Oct. 26th that got one, but other than that, I haven't heard anything.

Latest

Trending

Trending