The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth Dental Interview 2017 cycle

Hi, received an interview invitation for Plymouth for Dentistry (30th) but I don't really have any idea of what the interview entails and how to prepare. Can anyone who's previously had an interview here give any information on what to expect and how to prepare? Thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by EMM14824960
Hi, received an interview invitation for Plymouth for Dentistry (30th) but I don't really have any idea of what the interview entails and how to prepare. Can anyone who's previously had an interview here give any information on what to expect and how to prepare? Thanks!

Hi, i know this was last year but i just received an interview invitation for Plymouth on the 30th, is there any possibility you may help me with interview questions they asked you?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,i have received an interview invitation too. private message me if you wanna prepare together?
Original post by samahmad
Hi,i have received an interview invitation too. private message me if you wanna prepare together?

hi i also got an interview would be good to prepare with you if you still want to as my interview in next week
Reply 4
Original post by milkandcoo
hi i also got an interview would be good to prepare with you if you still want to as my interview in next week

yeah sure!
okay so what kind of questions do you think they will ask I know that it is ethics based but have you heard about whether its ethics in the dental workplace or in general?
Reply 6
okay so what kind of questions do you think they will ask I know that it is ethics based but have you heard about whether its ethics in the dental workplace or in general?

i have noo idea and im not very good with ethical scenarios :frown: you?
well maybe start with preparing ethics answers based on in the dental work place any ideas of questions do with this? i would assume that its like if you saw this happening what would you do but i am not sure if i am right
Original post by H20rikki
i have noo idea and im not very good with ethical scenarios :frown: you?
Reply 8
well maybe start with preparing ethics answers based on in the dental work place any ideas of questions do with this? i would assume that its like if you saw this happening what would you do but i am not sure if i am right

i have no idea, im completely lost...
Reply 9
Hey, I was also invited to an interview and was wondering whether you could offer any tips or advice. Also i was just wondering what types of questions were asked so that i could get an idea of what i should be expecting?
Original post by EMM14824960
Message me 07479768877, we do mock interviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending