The Student Room Group

How to talk to a boy!!?!

I’ve developed a crush on a boy. He’s in year 10 and I’m in year 9. How do I talk to him? It’s hard because we’re in different years and have no friends in common? I’ve never spoken to him but he smiles and stares at me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
^^?!?
You could maybe start talking to him through Facebook, just send him a simple "hi" or such. Don't be scared in taking the first step! Since he's one year above you, it might be a little difficult to talk face to face, but for now take it one step at a time. Do you have anything in common with him? Maybe you could use that as a topic of conversation.
Reply 3
Original post by shamusblues
You could maybe start talking to him through Facebook, just send him a simple "hi" or such. Don't be scared in taking the first step! Since he's one year above you, it might be a little difficult to talk face to face, but for now take it one step at a time. Do you have anything in common with him? Maybe you could use that as a topic of conversation.

He doesn’t have social media :frown:
Smile and say hi, might seem scary at first but there’s nothing to lose
Reply 5
Original post by AmyHarper98

I’m scared
Original post by Anonymous
I’m scared

Everyone is scared the first time they try to talk to someone they like, you just have to do it
Smile and say hi when you see him, be friendly and calm. If you see him around you could always just say hi and how you doing and work from there but smiling and greetings is the best first step.
Reply 8
Walk up to him grab his face and ram your tongue down his throat, no more efficient way than that.
You could be like: 'ayo my size wat u sayin b' :colone:
Original post by Napp
Walk up to him grab his face and ram your tongue down his throat, no more efficient way than that.

Turn up naked?
oi can come here for a sec
do u have a name
give me your digits yeh
show him ur bobs and vagene and he will be happy
Reply 13
Original post by Pigster
Turn up naked?

I take the Swedish approach and always advocate nakedness.
Reply 14
Actually, as a representer of a boy, I can tell you that if boy is normal one, he would be open to you and will accept it with a pleasure without making you fee uncomfortable. He would respect that you are not a hostage of stereotypes and would be glad that you are that brave.

In the other case, if he gonna laugh at you or tell everyone that "Oh, she started talking first .." and bla-bla-bla - that means he is just an assh*l who doesn't deserve normal communication.

That's it, fairly easy :smile:
Reply 15

:reel::lovehug:
i would struggle to do tht to u *wink*
Original post by AadamG
:reel::lovehug:
i would struggle to do tht to u *wink*

😂😂😂
Just smile and say hi. Once you do that, they become putty in your hands, lol. :smile:
Reply 18
😂😂😂

wut, man's bein serious
Original post by TheMemeCreator
show him ur bobs and vagene and he will be happy

https://alantierney.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/lovejoy3.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending