The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucia12
Do you mean to the 500 word questions??

There was a 3000 character limit I think. Basically just 3 solid paragraphs. How much did you write then?
Anyone hrard from RVC?
Original post by VictiniCup
Anyone hrard from RVC?

Not me 😞
Original post by Rhys Davies
There was a 3000 character limit I think. Basically just 3 solid paragraphs. How much did you write then?

I wrote way over and cut it down to a few characters below the limit
Original post by Lucia12
I wrote way over and cut it down to a few characters below the limit

Providing you were within the limit and not hugely below, then I wouldn’t have seen an issue. For assignments most universities go by + or - 10%

Have they fed back to you that it was due to this?

- edit, sorry pressed reply to the wrong person.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Cowie315
Providing you were within the limit and not hugely below, then I wouldn’t have seen an issue. For assignments most universities go by + or - 10%

Have they fed back to you that it was due to this?

- edit, sorry pressed reply to the wrong person.

Yeah
Original post by VictiniCup
Just heard from Surrey, seems they didn't like short answers.

how much did you write?
Original post by redonks
how much did you write?

Not alot
Original post by 50ph1e
Nope I phoned them today and they said they aim to let us know by xmas and will be holding interviews between January and March.

English students are not being interviewed until Feb/March apparently. The dates are now on the website. They are aiming to give 3 weeks notice for interviews but didn't say today that we'd find out before Christmas.
Just got a RVC interview!!!
Reply 1570
Original post by hedgehoghog
Just got a RVC interview!!!

Me too!!
Original post by LV99
Me too!!

Great news! Well done to you both :biggrin:
Is anyone still waiting for the bristol wex form? Or should I assume I will be getting a rejection? :frown:
Original post by r33ves1986
Great news! Well done to you both :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile:
Has anyone else still not heard from RVC? Has anyone been rejected or is it likely that I’m going to be rejected as I haven’t heard yet!
Original post by Rastas101
Has anyone else still not heard from RVC? Has anyone been rejected or is it likely that I’m going to be rejected as I haven’t heard yet!

I'm starting to worry the same thing! I don't remember anyone saying on here that they have been rejected from RVC, but I may be wrong?
Original post by Luci_00
I'm starting to worry the same thing! I don't remember anyone saying on here that they have been rejected from RVC, but I may be wrong?

I haven’t heard yet either... people above have said they’ve received interviews though! (Congrats to you guys!).
Original post by Rastas101

I'm in the same boat :/ I think assume no news is good news because it's so hard to tell what's going on right now. The wait is agony though!
Congrats!! Which course is that for?
Original post by Svv5500
Congrats!! Which course is that for?

The 5 year vet med course 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending