The Student Room Group

30 Days of Gratitude Challenge 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Another obscure question for today lol

Day 3 - what colour are you grateful for?

Hmm, I hadn't ever thought about it but I'd say purple. Me and my husband both wore that on our wedding day so it's a colour I associate with love, fun, happiness and that day itself :h:
Day 3 - what colour am I grateful for?

All of them.

Blue- Keeps me calm, collected and at peace for a brief moment when I am not under stress.
Reply 23
Day 3: I am grateful for the colour blue, because I have got it on my braces!
DAY 3 - I'm grateful for the colour yellow. Daffodils and sunshine - what more can a girl ask for? :awesome:

This is a difficult one.....

Green maybe? All my note cards scattered all over my desk and filling my pockets are bright green. I write everything important on these. Favorite color, calming, pleasant to the eyes, and easy to find in a pocket/wallet/desk full of crap.
Reply 26
Day 4 - which food are you most grateful for?

I'm very grateful for all food in general and the fact I've never had to go without food but as in what food comforts me most, I'd have to say eggs. Whenever I'm feeling down, I have either French toast, scrambled egg, fried and chips, egg and soldiers or a chicken omelette and it makes me feel better. Eggs have always been nice to my gut as well which is a relief since so many foods can trigger flare ups when you have bowel problems.
Mince Mess (lasagne, but with normal pasta cos I'm lazy). It's delicious and I love it.
Also prawn shells and avocado and gnocchi and brownies and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Day 4 - which food am I most grateful for?

Vegetables, Curries, Roti, Chicken, Junk and the list goes on and on :dots:
This is food we are talking about, there cannot be one favourite :lol:
ZOMG, you want me to pick only ONE food? :headfire:

Well since I had it yesterday, I'm gonna say my mum's pork casserole, coz it's amazing and great comfort food :h:
Reply 30
Just want to thank everyone who has taken part in this challenge so far! Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am and I hope to see you all again tomorrow for the next question :smile:
Reply 31
Day 5 - which sound are you grateful for today?
Day 5 - which sound am I grateful for today?

The sound of laughter
Reply 33
Day 5 - the sound of heavy rain last night when I was falling asleep. I find the sound of rain to be very relaxing.
THE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILS ARE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIC :tongue:
Reply 35
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
THE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILS ARE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIC :tongue:

This is going to be stuck in my head all day now :laugh:
Original post by Rum Ham
This is going to be stuck in my head all day now :laugh:

My work here is done, then! :hat2:
Love this response :awesome:

Original post by Rum Ham
Another obscure question for today lol

Hmm, I hadn't ever thought about it but I'd say purple. Me and my husband both wore that on our wedding day so it's a colour I associate with love, fun, happiness and that day itself :h:

I’m tempted to follow star’s response with ‘all of them’ lol.
I love all colours and I guess I’ll have to go with my favourite, which can change. At the moment I’ll go for..........purple?....pink? The way purple and pink look together :tongue:

Original post by Rum Ham
Day 4 - which food are you most grateful for?

I'm very grateful for all food in general and the fact I've never had to go without food but as in what food comforts me most, I'd have to say eggs. Whenever I'm feeling down, I have either French toast, scrambled egg, fried and chips, egg and soldiers or a chicken omelette and it makes me feel better. Eggs have always been nice to my gut as well which is a relief since so many foods can trigger flare ups when you have bowel problems.

A big, huge, massive jacket potato filled with butter, cheese, beans and lots of ham slices.

Original post by Rum Ham
Day 5 - which sound are you grateful for today?

The sound of my memory. :puppyeyes:
For sometimes that may be all that someone has left of their favourite sound. :cry2:
Music. Particularly new music (not modern though:yucky:), music I've been introduced to. I love expanding my music vocabulary into new genres
:ottid:
Day 1: lavander candles

Day 2: internet

Day 3: tough one as Im colour blind, so the ones I can actually see 😂

Day 4: Curry!!!

Day 5: music - world would be boring without it.

Quick Reply

Latest