The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by redonks
ANYONE ELSE REaLLY SCARED ABOUT THEIR SURREY INTERVIEW TOMORROW??????

Don't be scared, be confident. Put no pressure on yourself, enjoy the experience.
Good luck to all Surrey Interviews tomorrow.
Thanks I’ll check now
Original post by Lucia12
Surrey interview is on Saturday, really nervous now 😨😨😨😨

Good luck with your interview tomorrow @Lucia12! :biggrin:
Original post by University of Surrey
Good luck with your interview tomorrow @Lucia12! :biggrin:

Thank you 😘😘😘😘😘

Good luck to everyone else with Surrey tomorrow 🎉🎉
Original post by libby.eaton
Mine is too! What time is yours?

Best of luck with your interview @libby.eaton :heart:
Good luck with your interviews tomorrow @pacb10, @redonks, @Sophierb97, @Ebonyjudge (sorry, it doesn't seem to want to properly tag you Ebony!), and everyone else who has an interview with Surrey :smile:

Try to keep calm and make sure you look presentable (well groomed hair, no dirt under your nails, shirts tucked in, no super short skirts etc.) :smile: You'll smash it guys!!:bl:

All the best,
Ashley
Original post by lucyparker
Hey! Congrats! If you don't mind me asking when is the interview?! I just want to be prepared incase I do get an interview !

It’s the 11th dec :smile: Thank you!!
Reply 1647
Has anyone heard from Nottingham?
Original post by LV99

Not yet😢
Hey guys, good luck to those of you who have interviews coming up and those who are still waiting to hear! I am a first year at the RVC and received a late interview and offer, so try not to panic! Hope everything goes well :smile:
Original post by LRobson9
Hey guys, good luck to those of you who have interviews coming up and those who are still waiting to hear! I am a first year at the RVC and received a late interview and offer, so try not to panic! Hope everything goes well :smile:

Hi! Hope you don’t mind me asking, but how late did you receive interview invites/offers. Starting to feel like they’ll never come😢Thanks😊
Original post by 04jduke
Hi! Hope you don’t mind me asking, but how late did you receive interview invites/offers. Starting to feel like they’ll never come😢Thanks😊

Hi, no of course not! I received my interview on the 25th of November, got placed on their waiting list on the 30th January and never received an offer until May! I know I felt the same, but honestly try not to panic :smile:
Hi, no of course not! I received my interview on the 25th of November, got placed on their waiting list on the 30th January and never received an offer until May! I know I felt the same, but honestly try not to panic :smile:

Thank you! It just means so much, so hopefully I will get an update soon. I hope you are enjoying the RVC?! Thank you once again😊
Original post by Ebonyjudge
is anyone getting the train to Guildford station and know where to go from there? my train gets me there around half 11

Hey Ebony,

If you're coming into Guildford train station, you have a couple of options. You can get a taxi from outside the station - ask to go to Surrey Sports Park as the taxi drivers probably won't know exactly where the Vet School is (it isn't on the main campus). Getting one of the taxis will probably cost between £10-12. An Uber to the Vet School will probably cost a bit less, maybe £7 or so. The postcode for the Vet School is GU2 7AD :smile:

Alternatively, you could get a bus from the bus station in town (in The Friary shopping centre, which is a 3 minute walk from the train station). Bus numbers 400 and 5 towards Dennisville go towards the Vet School, but you'll have to get off at the stop opposite Tesco and walk about 10 minutes to the vet school from there.

If I was in your position I would just go for an Uber as it's likely to be the quickest, cheapest and most convenient option.

Hope this helps!! Good luck :crossedf:

All the best,
Ashley
I am guessing they will send out interview offers in the first week of December as I think that is what they did 2 years ago, and they have implied it will be by 8th December this year. Last year they interviewed a lot more candidates than normal so I presume started the process earlier so they could fit all the interviews in.

Original post by LV99
Original post by 04jduke
Thank you! It just means so much, so hopefully I will get an update soon. I hope you are enjoying the RVC?! Thank you once again😊

I know what you mean, fingers crossed for you! I am thank you! It was my first choice and so glad it was! No problem :smile:
I know what you mean, fingers crossed for you! I am thank you! It was my first choice and so glad it was! No problem :smile:

Hey! Welcome to TSR btw :smile:

When do you think the RVC will finish giving out interviews abouts for the Undergrad course, I'm a bit worried I'm not going to get one :frown:

Thanks

Fantastic! Thank you☺️Good luck with everything at the RVC x
Original post by 00red5023
Hey! Welcome to TSR btw :smile:

When do you think the RVC will finish giving out interviews abouts for the Undergrad course, I'm a bit worried I'm not going to get one :frown:

Thanks

Thank you! :smile: I know someone who got an interview a week after I did, but they give them out in such staggered quantities that I honestly don't know! Just don't panic, like I said I never got my offer until May, so just because you haven't heard anything about an interview yet isn't a bad thing!
Original post by ImiT
Im in the same position, tempted to email them but not sure if thats the best way to go about it :/

I know what you mean, i'm tempted to email as well but then don't want to come across wrong. The waiting is difficult!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending