The Student Room Group

What is a movie you like but everyone else hates?

What do you guys think?
Reply 1
The Room :laugh:

If you watch it for the serious drama it was intended to be, then its absolutely awful but if you watch it as a comedy, its the funniest thing ever :tongue:
I feel like Watchmen is the most divisive movie that I genuinely think is a masterpiece, but even that isn't super controversial.

Original post by Rum Ham
The Room :laugh:

If you watch it for the serious drama it was intended to be, then its absolutely awful but if you watch it as a comedy, its the funniest thing ever :tongue:

Everyone who likes film loves the room as a cult comedy :ahee:
Reply 4
Batman vs Superman
Reply 5
Dinner for Shmucks
Would You Rather
Saw 3D

They got mediocre user reviews and worse critic reviews.
Original post by jj242
Batman vs Superman

The worst superhero film which was ever produced in my opinion. Did not like the story, did not like the fights and the end. If you like it, good for you.
Original post by Kallisto
The worst superhero film which was ever produced in my opinion. Did not like the story, did not like the fights and the end. If you like it, good for you.

Nah suicide squad beats it at that.
Original post by Kallisto

Original post by Vikingninja
Nah suicide squad beats it at that.

Fant4stic would like a word with both of you.
Cry baby
Percy Jackson (but only if you consider it seperate from the books)
Just my luck.
Its not that people dont like it- its just that no one seems to have heard of it.
A View to a Kill. Basically because Christopher Walken is king.
Dario Argento's 1980 film Inferno. It's got its faults but I still love its weird atmosphere.
Hi. My dissertation is all about figuring out why we wanted to watch these films, whether it's good or bad.

It's 3 minute questionnaire for Millennial's born between 1983 and 2000 only.

Thanks in advance.

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk...nials-on-films
Lucy is frequently trashed and I know the premise is completely scientifically wrong, but the wackiness of Luc Besson's films is always a blast.

Cloud Atlas also gets trashed a lot and it's not perfect, but I thought it was pretty well executed considering how insanely ambitious it is.
Original post by bingoringo
Lucy is frequently trashed and I know the premise is completely scientifically wrong, but the wackiness of Luc Besson's films is always a blast.

Cloud Atlas also gets trashed a lot and it's not perfect, but I thought it was pretty well executed considering how insanely ambitious it is.

Transformers
sorry ignore that tag @bingoringo
i dont watch movies but if i chose then it would be bring the soul by BTS a documentry film that they did
I love Cry Baby but I can understand why lots of people don't
Reply 19
minions. she's the man.
for bollywood: what's your raashee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending