The Student Room Group

What in your opinion is genuinely better than an orgasm?

Can you think of anything else that gives you a feeling like no other? I can think of a couple things but would like to hear other people's first.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A perfectly executed downshift rev match in a manual car.
When you win at a competitive sport level. I get too into it :colondollar:
Making money. I feel like getting good grades on my GCSE will be an awesome feeling too. Ah well, I can only dream.
Honestly, finishing a book. Mainly because I love reading, and for a long time I couldn't do it due to anxiety issues. Still brings me joy whenever I manage one without freaking out at some point.
Reply 6
A great response from a crowd when you're playing a gig.
Original post by Anonymous
Can you think of anything else that gives you a feeling like no other? I can think of a couple things but would like to hear other people's first.

Im not that bothered about the pleasure from orgasm i just do them to relaxed afterwards. Im not that sexual really. I enjoy the feeling i get after a hard workout (usually running) more than sex. I think the harder the workout the more relief you feel afterwards lol.
Wetherspoon's chocolate fudge cake with ice cream
When you're watching the Chase and get all 12 right on the Cash-Builder round.
Taking a sh!t after bearing with it just enough until you feel like yo gonna explode!

Source:FROM PURE EXPERIENCE!!
Original post by Dodo0099
Wetherspoon's chocolate fudge cake with ice cream

No, their chocolate sundae. To die for.
Sneezing whilst on acid
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
When you're watching the Chase and get all 12 right on the Cash-Builder round.

Hello Jesus.
Reply 14
two orgasms ^_^...but really passive my driving test was a pretty sweet feeling of accomplishment! :smile:
No, their chocolate sundae. To die for.

Eh, It's ok

Their curries on curry night though....
Original post by Bill Nye
Hello Jesus.

Alright, son.

Before you ask, yes, Isambard Kingdom Brunel did design the Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol which spans the River Avon.
Alright, son.

Before you ask, yes, Isambard Kingdom Brunel did design the Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol which spans the River Avon.

Yeah I know.

I live in Bristol boi.

Learnt about Brunel for a while in primary school.
Reply 18
When you need to sneeze but it doesn't come out then it finally comes out, best feeling EVER
Some sort of sporting or gaming or similar achievement, that you've spent countless hours working at to reach the level of proficiency required to achieve a single milestone, moment or easily tangible result. For me, examples throughout my life include:

Landing my first kickflip as a skater when I was a teenager
^^ Also landing a boardslide down a handrail for a first time
Making my first century break playing snooker
Making my first "break and run" playing pool
Reaching round 100 on CoD Black Ops 1 Zombies
Passing my driving test

Just those moments that have you buzzing off your tits for days afterwards where you're so elated, and your memory of those moments and how you felt during them will stick with you forever.
As great as an orgasm feels, they're only momentary and I never remember an orgasm, only the things that happened leading up to it in a few cases :mmm:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending