The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jealous???!!!!!!!
Not likely
Perfectly happy living in and being British.
In fact I wouldn’t live in the USA for a gold pig
You think that the general standard of living in the US far surpasses the general standard of living in the UK because you have bigger houses and cars?
Your country is in a bad state at the moment. We aren't jealous. :smile:
Reply 4
Qatar is better
Original post by Pleasantri
I'm a proud US citizen and our houses are generally bigger, our cars are larger and more comfortable to drive; it feels like the general standard of living in the USA far surpasses that in the UK.

F*** no!

Your houses are bigger because there is no space restriction, but you then have to take transport to get around.

Your cars are bigger and your speed limit is much lower... go figure!

Your cars guzzle petrol.

Standard of living is probably great .... if you can afford suitable medical insurance. You are one serious illness away from penury.
yes defo jealous about having an egotistical orange as my president
I'm a proud US citizen and our houses are generally bigger, our cars are larger and more comfortable to drive; it feels like the general standard of living in the USA far surpasses that in the UK.

We guys don’t need to compensate with big houses and cars. We don’t have to worry about being shot or spending our life savings on medical bills.
Reply 8
I don't have anything at all against the US but I'd not choose to live there. I suppose plenty of Americans would not choose to live here, so swings and roundabouts.
AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalooooooool
*laughs in NHS*
lol when i walk outside in the UK i see 1 obese person out of 5
when i walk outside in the USA i see 10 obese people
No, we are not !!!!!!!!!

I love the uk and all it services why would i be .....

Usa have :
Poor health care unless you can afford it and you are not allowed to have a abortion in some states even is you are rapped.

So no i am not jealous of the usa
Good bait, rate 8/10
Why should I be jealous of your big house, big car and big head?
I'm jealous of how cheap your homes cost and the wide ranging landscapes you have but not much else.
Original post by FloralLuxe
*laughs in NHS*

British people always talk about their National Health Service, but I'm sorry, it's crap. Your waiting lists are appalling and so is your cancer treatment.

I'd rather be an uninsured American than have to use your *****y healthcare!
Reply 17
yes we're jealous that we're not living in a cowardly, dumbass country that is currently being run by a baboon. oh man if only I was living there right now, I could have been super morbidly obese and really up my own ass :sad:
Reply 18
British people always talk about their National Health Service, but I'm sorry, it's crap. Your waiting lists are appalling and so is your cancer treatment.

and how the **** do you know what our cancer treatment is like? can't be that bad if millions of people are going into remission.

there might be waiting lists but at least you still get treated. how the hell is that better than getting turned away and left to die because you can't afford to pay for it? at least our kids are given a chance to live. what a lame comparison. 'mericans have to PAY to wait bwahahahaha. more fool you

Ok, that's your choice, have fun getting into crippling debt while fighting for your life after an accident

Latest

Trending

Trending