The Student Room Group

Materials science applicants to Imperial for 2018 entry

Hello guys,
Since I've not found any such related thread, I came up with one. Please post your predicted grades, GCSEs, and AS grades if any. Also please tell the progress of your application. This thread will be useful to many students including me. We will be discussing everything about imperial materials here in this thread,
I've seen that materials science is quite unpopular, and so I would like to talk with people who have same interests as I.
Hope someone starts this thread with a reply
Thanks
I don't think it's unpopular, it's just very niche.
Reply 2
My son got an offer from Imperial's Materials dept last Wed. His interview was on Nov 9 (originally Nov 2, he rescheduled due to clash with Oxford PAT). His conditional offer is A*AA in any order for Math, Phy and Chem. Very proud and happy for him. Good luck to all fellow MatSci applicants!
Reply 3
Original post by LTL0621
My son got an offer from Imperial's Materials dept last Wed. His interview was on Nov 9 (originally Nov 2, he rescheduled due to clash with Oxford PAT). His conditional offer is A*AA in any order for Math, Phy and Chem. Very proud and happy for him. Good luck to all fellow MatSci applicants!

can I know his predicted grades and GCSEs?
Reply 4
Original post by cpocha1
can I know his predicted grades and GCSEs?

gcse : 9A*2A1B
predicted grades : 4A*

Dunno why my login name from laptop and phone are different!!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest