The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Scheme 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Can anyone help out as to how the skype interview for finance grads went. Got mine in a few days and don't know what to expect :smile: thanks
Original post by qazws
Can anyone help out as to how the skype interview for finance grads went. Got mine in a few days and don't know what to expect :smile: thanks

The Skype interview is horrid. Just make sure you do plenty of research
Reply 42
Original post by ddd107
The Skype interview is horrid. Just make sure you do plenty of research

FML only have an hour to do extra research!

Was it really that bad??
Reply 43
Original post by Travisty
Had my telephone interview last Friday for the software engineer role, was told I'd hear back within 2 weeks. Fingers crossed, but it could have gone better so I won't hold out for it.

Did they asked you more general questions or technical ones? :smile:
Original post by marciak
Did they asked you more general questions or technical ones? :smile:

It was strengths-based, so the usual competency questions. Glassdoor is a great resource to look at.
Reply 45
I applied for the Change delivery graduate programme! I had my telephone interview last Monday so i'm just waiting to hear back. They said the assessment centres for it would be end of November and beginning of December.
Reply 46
Had a telephone interview for IDS earlier in the week, was told assessment centres would be running in January. Good luck everyone!
Reply 47
Original post by Travisty
It was strengths-based, so the usual competency questions. Glassdoor is a great resource to look at.

thank you very much and good luck!
Anyone heard for marketing yet? I've still only had the numeracy test, not feeling too hopeful haha
Reply 49
Original post by stanjp94
Anyone heard for marketing yet? I've still only had the numeracy test, not feeling too hopeful haha

I’m in exactly the same position 😕 fingers crossed for the both of us!
Reply 50
Still no word from Sky for ages RE marketing.... slightly worrying as I thought all their assessment centres were finished in December/January....
Original post by TCullen
I’m in exactly the same position 😕 fingers crossed for the both of us!

And me! If some have had assessment centres for marketing already I'm guessing we haven't got in? I don't know whether to email. Very odd.
Anyone heard back after the Skype interview for the finance scheme. Apparently the AC for it is next week. I don't have much hope though, mine went terribly.
I've been invited for the assessment centre for finance. anyone know what to expect?
Original post by yoongi93
I've been invited for the assessment centre for finance. anyone know what to expect?

When is it?
It's this Friday, only heard about it yesterday
Original post by yoongi93

I'm going on Friday for the Software Engineer scheme, so might bump into you if the groups meet up or something :smile:
Reply 57
Did you get invited to assessment days after phone interview? So weird not to have heard anything for so long :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by Vik1989
Did you get invited to assessment days after phone interview? So weird not to have heard anything for so long :frown:

I agree, I did my interview about a month ago and still have heard nothing. I wish they'd get back to us, even if it's bad - I just want to know! Do you have any idea when the December marketing assessment centres are?
Reply 59
Hi guys - heard today that they received 'positive feedback' from my interviewer and that they will give more concrete answers after the holidays... Not sure if that means I'm through to the assessment centre or not (which will apparently be sometime end of January)... But they reached out ! Also not sure if this was a generic email. Hope you guys managed to hear something too!

Quick Reply

Latest