The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Anyone received any offers from Warwick?

Scroll to see replies

My friend has a Law offer she applied late September and got it last week I think. Don’t worry tho Warwick is known for taking their time
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
Anyone got any offers for Law yet? Applied last month and still nothing from warwick besides acknowledgement email :frown:
Original post by Dwarak
Anyone got any offers for Law yet? Applied last month and still nothing from warwick besides acknowledgement email :frown:

Same
I applied for business management on the 31st of October, received the acknowledgement email a day later, and got an offer today. :smile:
I am EU student, and I have just recieved an offer for Mathematics with Physics (with no STEP requirements!).
Applied Politics and Sociology on the 10th October, just got my AAB offer today.
Reply 46
Original post by FreshAvocado
Applied Politics and Sociology on the 10th October, just got my AAB offer today.

what were your predicted grades? it's my first choice and I've only heard from Newcastle so far!!
A*AA, my 4 other choices all need AAA :smile:
I think the offer rate for PolSoc is quite high? Certainly I seem to remember it being on some course stats website
Reply 48
Original post by FreshAvocado
A*AA, my 4 other choices all need AAA :smile:
I think the offer rate for PolSoc is quite high? Certainly I seem to remember it being on some course stats website

ah cool - my predicted are A*A*B so I hope they don't mind the B in there! I hadn't read the offer rates anywhere but I hope what you say is true - I really love Warwick so fingers crossed!
where else have you applied? (I've applied Warwick, Manchester, Edinburgh, Newcastle and KCL)
I applied to Warwick for law on thursday so I probably won't hear back until May lmao
I'm sure they won't mind the B - Which? says that 87% of course applicants receive an offer. I might see if I can transfer onto a single Politics course once I'm there - my others were PPE at Oxford, Politics and Philosophy at LSE, Politics at Durham, and Politics at KCL. It was kind of hard writing my personal statement to fit 4 different degrees, I think that says a lot about the chances of getting on to this course. What subjects are your others for? Newcastle seems great, I've just got back from a weekend visiting there.
Reply 51
All courses are Politics & Sociology except for KCL which is Religion, Politics & Society, but they said at the open day that they don't get a load of applicants and that my personal statement should be fine, as long as religion features in at least one sentence! it's my 5th choice so I'm kinda whatever about it but Warwick is my absolute favourite. Good luck with your other applications!
Warwick seems to have been a bit strange, judging by the wide variety of response times.

Throwing mine into the mix, I applied to Warwick on the morning of 11th of October, they acknowledged my application in the afternoon, and I got an offer the following day on 12th.

This was for A&F, offer being AAA with Maths.
Reply 53
Applied on 13th October, just got an offer from Warwick for Law with French Law :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Dwarak

Did u go to notts summer school
Warwick is killing me here! I just want to know if I got a place or not, its almost been 2 months!
Reply 56
Original post by Ripmygrades
Did u go to notts summer school

Yeah I did lol, do I know you my G??
Reply 57
Original post by Dwarak
Yeah I did lol, do I know you my G??

Yh lol its leyla wagwan my guyy
Reply 58
Original post by Ripmygrades
Yh lol its leyla wagwan my guyy

Jheeeeze my G! You applying for Warwick as well yeah?? See you at freshers! (Promise it won't be as bad as that god awful disco at the end of summer school)
Reply 59
Original post by Dwarak
Jheeeeze my G! You applying for Warwick as well yeah?? See you at freshers! (Promise it won't be as bad as that god awful disco at the end of summer school)

Oi see u there 😂 r u going to the reunion

Quick Reply