The Student Room Group

For my mocks

Wgat was the question for Portia and Jekyll abd Hyde
if i remember from may then jekyll and hyde was theme of duality dont quote me on that tho good luck
I believe it was: How does the play writes use of prostitution in the novel help portray that Professor Hide is in fact Dr Jekyll’s sister?
Reply 3
Original post by samaad1
if i remember from may then jekyll and hyde was theme of duality dont quote me on that tho good luck

Thankyou so much is this for aqa and do you remeber the extract ?
Reply 4
Original post by TheTree0fDeath
I believe it was: How does the play writes use of prostitution in the novel help portray that Professor Hide is in fact Dr Jekyll’s sister?

Thank you so much was this from aqa?
Original post by Xlauramx
Thank you so much was this from aqa?

Yeah mate it was for all the GCSE exam boards, and A-Level and driving test too.
Reply 6
Yeah mate it was for all the GCSE exam boards, and A-Level and driving test too.

Where does it say that they’re sisters and prostitution and that ? 😂
Where does it say that they’re sisters and prostitution and that ? 😂

It’s all there but some you have to watch between the lines and infer it. Don’t settle for surface meaning oh no no no. Got to get that purple grade standard interpretation.
Reply 8
It’s all there but some you have to watch between the lines and infer it. Don’t settle for surface meaning oh no no no. Got to get that purple grade standard interpretation.

Okay thanks 🙂
Reply 9
Original post by samaad1

Thank you so much was this for aqa and we’ve been given a hint that it was Jekyll? Was the extract linked to Jekyll
Thank you so much was this for aqa and we’ve been given a hint that it was Jekyll? Was the extract linked to Jekyll

Sorry I really don't remember tried to forget literature because I didn't like it even though I now do it for A level lmao
Reply 11
Original post by samaad1
Sorry I really don't remember tried to forget literature because I didn't like it even though I now do it for A level lmao

😂 aw thank you so much for your help good luck with your A levels
anyone done their english literature paper 1 AQA on romeo and juliet or A christmas Carol

'BAH HUMBUGGG'
Reply 13
Original post by mayu123
anyone done their english literature paper 1 AQA on romeo and juliet or A christmas Carol

'BAH HUMBUGGG'

Romeo and Juliet is on how Shakespeare presents male agression. The extract is on Sampson and Gregory.
Original post by Fannon
Romeo and Juliet is on how Shakespeare presents male agression. The extract is on Sampson and Gregory.

right at the front ?? thanks mean the world to me
Reply 15
Original post by mayu123
right at the front ?? thanks mean the world to me

Yup Act 1 Scene 1
Original post by Fannon
Yup Act 1 Scene 1

now i dont even know wht to write :frown:
like male aggression from the extract given ?
Reply 18
Original post by mayu123
now i dont even know wht to write :frown:

I split it up into different forms of male agression so like sexual agression male dominance through patriarchy and so forth, highlighting its place in the text then expanding to the play as a whole.
Original post by Fannon
I split it up into different forms of male agression so like sexual agression male dominance through patriarchy and so forth, highlighting its place in the text then expanding to the play as a whole.

ohhh okay did you remeber some quotes cause its about aggression and aggression is everywhere i have my xam tomz so STRESSED OUT anyway do you have any mock exams coming up ? xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest