The Student Room Group

Dentistry interviews 2018 entry

Who has received an interview and from which university. Also what sort of grades did you achieve including GCSEs, AS levels, predicted and UKCAT. Also what were the question like if you had an interview?

Scroll to see replies

sorry this isn’t really relevant but what motivated you to want to do dentistry? :smile:
Hi! Have you got ANY OFFERS already? What unis did u choose?
Reply 3
Hey! I saw this thread and made an account just so I could answer it!

I received an interview for dentistry at Plymouth University, and I received the email informing me of such on 13th November. The interview is tomorrow :O

Other than Plymouth, I have applied to Cardiff, Newcastle and Sheffield but I haven't heard back from any of them yet. Has anyone else heard from these unis?
Reply 4
Goodluck for tomorrow, I applied to Cardiff Manchester Birmingham and none have replied. Goodluck with your interview tomorrow is it panel or MMI?
Reply 5
Original post by Oalamin1
Goodluck for tomorrow, I applied to Cardiff Manchester Birmingham and none have replied. Goodluck with your interview tomorrow is it panel or MMI?

I applied to King's, Queen Mary's, Bristol and Plymouth. Had confirmation from all of them, and have the interview with plymouth on wednesday (29th). Some of my friends have heard back from unis like exeter and bristol, but for medicine. I'm hoping ill get a response from my unis soon. I can't handle the suspense :/
I have an interview from Kings on the 8th :smile:
I’ve applied to Bristol, Sheffield and Birmingham too, not heard anything since confirmation from any of them.
Reply 7
Original post by Oalamin1

Thank you, the interview went well I think... It was a panel interview
Original post by Arran_P
Hey! I saw this thread and made an account just so I could answer it!

I received an interview for dentistry at Plymouth University, and I received the email informing me of such on 13th November. The interview is tomorrow :O

Other than Plymouth, I have applied to Cardiff, Newcastle and Sheffield but I haven't heard back from any of them yet. Has anyone else heard from these unis?

Applied to cardiff,manchester,sheffield,liverpool. Havnt heard back from any yet.
Reply 9
Original post by spiritxals
I have an interview from Kings on the 8th :smile:
I’ve applied to Bristol, Sheffield and Birmingham too, not heard anything since confirmation from any of them.

Good luck with King's!!
Reply 10
Original post by Bence9912
Applied to cardiff,manchester,sheffield,liverpool. Havnt heard back from any yet.

I've checked the website for Cardiff and Sheffield and it looks like they don't do dentistry interviews until after Christmas. Cardiff's are done in mid January and Sheffield's are at the end of February.

We've still got ages!
Original post by Arran_P
I've checked the website for Cardiff and Sheffield and it looks like they don't do dentistry interviews until after Christmas. Cardiff's are done in mid January and Sheffield's are at the end of February.

We've still got ages!

I just received an interview for Cardiff for mid-January
Reply 12
Original post by maisiejaynet
I just received an interview for Cardiff for mid-January

Congratulations, me too! The email came in like half an hour ago!!
Original post by Arran_P
Congratulations, me too! The email came in like half an hour ago!!

you too !! me too :smile: hope the other unis follow suit hahah
I’ve got an interview at Cardiff too! Very happy :smile:
got Cardiff too!
Original post by Arran_P
Good luck with King's!!

Thanks!
Original post by Arran_P

We've still got ages!

ah thanks thats reasuring
has cardiff given out all interviews yet?? didnt get one
Received no news so far! Applied Cardiff UCL birm

Quick Reply

Latest