The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nessie162
On waiting list for Surrey, just got an email :/

There's still every chance you'll get a place, so try not to worry! Also, it's not a no which is also good :smile:
Just got an RVC interview!! Can't actually believe it!
Original post by redonks
JUST GOT A SURREY OFFER cannot believe it !!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Yay! Great news :biggrin:

Massive congrats!! Were you notified via email? well done!!

Congrats !!! Does anybody already received rejection from RVC ?? I am really getting nervous :s-smilie:
Original post by redonks
JUST GOT A SURREY OFFER cannot believe it !!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

YOU WERE NEVER GONNA NOT GET ONE UR AMAZIN ❤️❤️

Aaaaand I’ve still not got an RVC interview :/ I changed my application to a defer a couple of weeks ago so I may have been thrown to the bottom of the pile again, but I hope they didn’t forget me entirely :/
Original post by r33ves1986
Yay! Great news :biggrin:

Thank You!!
Original post by Luci_00
Massive congrats!! Were you notified via email? well done!!

Thanks!! Yes I got an email an then UCAS updated like an hour after that
Original post by Eliseeee
Congrats !!! Does anybody already received rejection from RVC ?? I am really getting nervous :s-smilie:

Thank You!
And yes, along with my interview invite for the 5 year course I also got a rejection for the accelerated entry.

Original post by brrrigid
YOU WERE NEVER GONNA NOT GET ONE UR AMAZIN ❤️❤️

Aaaaand I’ve still not got an RVC interview :/ I changed my application to a defer a couple of weeks ago so I may have been thrown to the bottom of the pile again, but I hope they didn’t forget me entirely :/

I also applied for a deferred entry and I just got invited for an interview. Try not to worry, they will get back to you eventually!
(edited 6 years ago)

congrats! when is it for??
Original post by lucyparker
congrats! when is it for??

Thanks! 14th of December
Got an interview at RVC!
Such a confidence booster that Surrey offer. Congratulations everyone!
Original post by dex2012
Hey, I'm struggling to find any major recent vet news (like current affairs in the animal world etc) to learn about in case needed in interview.

Can anyone possibly point me in the right direction?

there are plenty of others, but for a start Brexit is probably one of the biggest things to ever affect the veterinary profession.
Obviously not everyone has or wants it but i would recommend Twitter. Lots of vet practices now have Facebook and Instagram pages as well and these are good places to get info. Loads of blogs out there as well
Original post by domiash
Yep that's all I've managed to find out too. Just would be helpful to know a bit more about the structure/ordering of the day. Nevermind, I'm sure it'll work fine once we're there! I'm in at 9am tomorrow eeek.

See you tomorrow @domiash :smile: Best of luck! I'm at 9:15 argh!
To everyone that has heard from Surrey after interview - congratulations on your offers! What time was your interview slot?
Original post by Rastas101
To everyone that has heard from Surrey after interview - congratulations on your offers! What time was your interview slot?

9:45 on Saturday. I got an offer Monday afternoon 😊
(edited 6 years ago)

My slot was 14:00 last Saturday, and I got my offer on Monday :smile:
Original post by Tillyb99
9:45 on Saturday. I got an offer Monday afternoon 😊

Same here! What group were you? 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending