The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Kpop at Sheffield Hallam

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any kpop fans who study at Sheffield Hallam or live in the Sheffield area?? :smile:
Reply 1
I do!! :biggrin: I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be (kpop is not the main part of my life) but I've been following for 4 or 5 years (am 21 now) . I'm gay male btw ○/
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by asrash0
I do!! :biggrin: I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be (kpop is not the main part of my life) but I've been following for 4 or 5 years (am 21 now) . I'm gay male btw ○/

Hi!! :biggrin: I still really like it but I have others things that I like equally too!! I’ve been following it for about 3 years! (I’m 18 and female haha!) Do you go to the same uni?
Reply 3
Me! Im from Cambodia. Currently in SHU business school
I live in Sheffield but don't go to uni aaajdkjk:u:
Reply 5
Original post by Sundy
Me! Im from Cambodia. Currently in SHU business school

Oh cool! Do you live in student accommodation? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Seikigguks
I live in Sheffield but don't go to uni aaajdkjk:u:

Omg where abouts do you live!! :smile:
I can’t believe I’ve only just decided to search up if there are others interested in Kpop at Sheffield Hallam - I hope I’m not too late to the bandwagon haha

I’m 20, female - not as invested as I used to be (but still my favourite genre), and have been listening to it for about 6/7 years give or take?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by YourrsTrulyy
I can’t believe I’ve only just decided to search up if there are others interested in Kpop at Sheffield Hallam - I hope I’m not too late to the bandwagon haha

I’m 20, female - not as invested as I used to be (but still my favourite genre), and have been listening to it for about 6/7 years give or take?

*Jumps on bandwagon too*. 20 female as well. I thinks it's been around 7 years. I used to be an all round listener of k-pop now I only really listen to a handful of my faves, namely Shinee and BTS. I've been exploring K-Indie the past few years too. I really wish Hallam had a K-pop society. I'm pretty jealous of the Sheffield Uni one XD
Original post by Z.e.e
*Jumps on bandwagon too*. 20 female as well. I thinks it's been around 7 years. I used to be an all round listener of k-pop now I only really listen to a handful of my faves, namely Shinee and BTS. I've been exploring K-Indie the past few years too. I really wish Hallam had a K-pop society. I'm pretty jealous of the Sheffield Uni one XD

Hey @Z.e.e

Are you a current student at Hallam? If you can find 10 students interested then you can start your own kpop society.

See link below for more info:

https://www.hallamstudentsunion.com/get_involved/societies/startasociety/

Let me know if you have any questions,
Bridget

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending