The Student Room Group

Triple science GCSE mock papers

I’m aware some people have already done their year 11 science mocks so can you please share what I need to revise? I’m stressing so much and I don’t even care if I’m “cheating” myself by knowing what’s going to be in it because I will actually revise for my gcses properly in advance
(edited 6 years ago)
Well different schools will do totally different mocks so the topics will vary, but what exam board are you using? I'm using edexcel triple science and my mocks will start from Monday so we could both help each other
Original post by DrStress
Well different schools will do totally different mocks so the topics will vary, but what exam board are you using? I'm using edexcel triple science and my mocks will start from Monday so we could both help each other
I’m doing aqa science papers :/ I can help you with maths edexcel if you havent had yours though :smile:
Original post by sxhxl
I’m doing aqa science papers :/ I can help you with maths edexcel if you havent had yours though :smile:

Ohhh I'm doing edexcel science, I haven't done maths yet it would be helpful 😀
Original post by DrStress
Ohhh I'm doing edexcel science, I haven't done maths yet it would be helpful 😀

We were given the previous years gcse paper and the unofficial markscheme is on tsr! You can’t actually see what the questions are but there’s the answers and it tells u the topics you need to revise 🙂
I printed out the AQA specimens at least 4 months ago to test myself and I practised them over the summer holiday using the mark schemes to mark my answers.
It turned out my school used these papers for the mocks and I had viewed the mark schemes many times without knowing they would be used for the exam.
I wasn't exactly going to write the wrong answers on purpose so I expect it will look suspicious.
I don't feel guilty for this as I couldn't have known and the papers were available for at least a year before the exam; it is either my school's or AQA's fault.
Original post by louishill1
I printed out the AQA specimens at least 4 months ago to test myself and I practised them over the summer holiday using the mark schemes to mark my answers.
It turned out my school used these papers for the mocks and I had viewed the mark schemes many times without knowing they would be used for the exam.
I wasn't exactly going to write the wrong answers on purpose so I expect it will look suspicious.
I don't feel guilty for this as I couldn't have known and the papers were available for at least a year before the exam; it is either my school's or AQA's fault.

did you use the sample papers on the aqa website??
Original post by sxhxl
did you use the sample papers on the aqa website??

Yes
Original post by sxhxl
I’m aware some people have already done their year 11 science mocks so can you please share what I need to revise? I’m stressing so much and I don’t even care if I’m “cheating” myself by knowing what’s going to be in it because I will actually revise for my gcses properly in advance

Have you done the mocks now? Please could you tell me what is on the triple aqa biology paper 1 mock? I've got it tomorrow and don't want to do too badly.
Original post by Odavies11
Have you done the mocks now? Please could you tell me what is on the triple aqa biology paper 1 mock? I've got it tomorrow and don't want to do too badly.

Have you done any of the other papers? I need to know if we're getting the same tests
Original post by sxhxl
Have you done any of the other papers? I need to know if we're getting the same tests

No I've not done any yet. I've got biology paper 1 tomorrow which is my first mock. We are getting the AQA second set of specimen materials. Oh and I'm triple science.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Odavies11
No I've not done any yet. I've got biology paper 1 tomorrow which is my first mock. We are getting the AQA second set of specimen materials. Oh and I'm triple science.

How did it go? Do you remember any topics that came up!
hey, has anyone done the AQA paper 2 triple physics paper or the paper 1 for chemistry and can tell me what to reviseeee
does anyone have a gcsepod account they could share with me? pleaseee

Quick Reply

Latest