The Student Room Group
Reply 1
And yes I fancy him :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So I had a laugh with a friend and was just walking around class when I caught this guy looking at me and he smirked. Why did he smirk? I don't think I had anything funny on my face lol but I keep thinking he was laughing at me inside maybe...

You are overthinking this!

He probs was just politely smiling...
Or
He liked your laugh...
Or
He thought you are attractive....
Reply 3
Original post by Bham369
You are overthinking this!

He probs was just politely smiling...
Or
He liked your laugh...
Or
He thought you are attractive....

But he had a massive grin on his face so I don't know
u probs had something on ur face or hair and it looked funny, so he had to laugh

thats wat i think, could be wrong
Reply 5
But he had a massive grin on his face so I don't know

Oh IDK then...
Reply 6
Some people just smirk for no reason :smile:
Reply 7
If he wasn't too far away, he most likely overheard some of your conversation and was amused.
Reply 8
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
u probs had something on ur face or hair and it looked funny, so he had to laugh

thats wat i think, could be wrong

I went and looked in mirror after and there was nothing on my face unless he laughed at my facial features..
Original post by qam
Some people just smirk for no reason :smile:

Weird
are ur facial features bad? i mean in ur opinion
are ur facial features bad? i mean in ur opinion

Imo my facial features are okay but I don't get why he would laugh. I've never had anyone laugh at my features so I really don't know
Imo my facial features are okay but I don't get why he would laugh. I've never had anyone laugh at my features so I really don't know

probs having one of them guy moments, wen they laugh for no reason
Original post by noggins
If he wasn't too far away, he most likely overheard some of your conversation and was amused.

He was stood too far away for that I think and we didn't talk that loud
probs having one of them guy moments, wen they laugh for no reason

I'm honestly paranoid right now. Why was he looking at me like that...I probably look like a clown to him lol
So I had a laugh with a friend and was just walking around class when I caught this guy looking at me and he smirked. Why did he smirk? I don't think I had anything funny on my face lol but I keep thinking he was laughing at me inside maybe...

Maybe he A) was daydreaming and just happened to look at you at the time
B) he likes your laugh/smile and so smiled as well
C) Overheard you and thought it was funny too
D)You're overthinking this and he was just smiling at you because he finds you attractive

You never know unless you either ask or just be content that he smiled at you.
I'm honestly paranoid right now. Why was he looking at me like that...I probably look like a clown to him lol

nah dont overthink it, if its literally getting u paranoid, just ask the guy, quite simple

ay man...he tryna go deep insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide
mee tooo i look away fast it was my bully i i relised i was in love with 2