The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 00red5023
Haha I hope so. I've interviews from Liverpool and Cambridge, yet to hear from Edinburgh and RVC.

I have exactly the same situation as you- choice of uni, interview offers and all! I guess that's bound to happen when you only have 8 unis offering vet med
Anyone for Cambridge? I get the impression more people have applied there this year than normal
Original post by HistoryWhiz6
Anyone for Cambridge? I get the impression more people have applied there this year than normal

I was given the impression that the 240 applicant figure doesn't correlate with that of other Vet unis so I'm not sure.

Which college is your interview held?
Reply 1984
Does anyone know the layout of the MMI's at RVC? I know in some universities you get to read the question first and get 2 minutes to think about what you're going to answer - is it a similar layout/ approach at RVC? :smile:
Original post by brrrigid
Surrey just sent me a conditional offer????? Oh my god I hope it’s not in error!!!
Two As and a B

OMG!! Congrats! <3
Original post by eilidhhhh
I received an update on UCAS track at the start of the week saying I had an interview at RVC but I haven't yet had an email from RVC. Has anyone else had an email which tells you what to bring to interview etc.??

Yeah I received the RVC letter before I received the UCAS track notifcation! Check your spam maybe?
Original post by LV99
Does anyone know the layout of the MMI's at RVC? I know in some universities you get to read the question first and get 2 minutes to think about what you're going to answer - is it a similar layout/ approach at RVC? :smile:

I don't know whether anyone is allowed to answer this question for you, as that would be giving away specifics.

Anyone received anything from Nottingham? Also I have my Liverpool interview on Tuesday, anyone else?
Original post by vetlauren
Anyone received anything from Nottingham? Also I have my Liverpool interview on Tuesday, anyone else?

I haven't heard anything from Notts either, I don't think anyone has. My liverpool interview is friday.

I've got a Cambridge interview on Wednesday at St Catharine's :s-smilie: from looking at the stats from previous years the total number of applicants has decreased but as you say, there may be more applicants than normal this year for Cambridge...

Which college did you apply to?
Anyone else got RVC on Wednesday?
Reply 1992
Original post by Tillyb99
Anyone else got RVC on Wednesday?

I do!
Original post by LV99
I do!

What time? I have to be there at 1:30. Is Wednesday their first interview day or have other already been interviewed?
What time? I have to be there at 1:30. Is Wednesday their first interview day or have other already been interviewed?

Accelerated had interviews on Friday but not sure if 5 year have had any yet. Maybe 1?
Hello guys, what is the cheapest way to get from Luton Airpot to Surrey university?
Reply 1996

I'm at 1:30 too. I think we're the first of the 5year course!
hey guys, so i got rejected from Bristol despite meeting (and exceeding) their academic requirements. This was before i was even sent the work ex form!

do i email them or what??? super sad right now :'(
Original post by godhatesyashu
hey guys, so i got rejected from Bristol despite meeting (and exceeding) their academic requirements. This was before i was even sent the work ex form!

do i email them or what??? super sad right now :'(

Sorry to hear that.. could be worth emailing them to see if they will give you a reason for rejecting you.
I seem to recall someone got rejected from Bristol as they didn't return their work experience and personal attributes form as it had gone into their spam folder. Could that have happened to you? Definitely worth contacting them tomorrow just in case they did send it to you and you didn't get it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending