The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2017

I've just received an interview from Bath. Does anyone know what the student number is? Is it the UCAS personal ID number?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have mine on Tuesday at reading, so nervous. And I’m retaking my a level chemistry so even if I’ll do okay in the interview they will ask me for higher grade 💔💔😭😭😭
Reply 2
Original post by Nw_N
I have mine on Tuesday at reading, so nervous. And I’m retaking my a level chemistry so even if I’ll do okay in the interview they will ask me for higher grade 💔💔😭😭😭

Good luck on Tuesday. What universities have you applied to for pharmacy?
Reply 3
Original post by kas18
Good luck on Tuesday. What universities have you applied to for pharmacy?

Thanks. Reading, Portsmouth, aston and Sunderland. What about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Nw_N
Thanks. Reading, Portsmouth, aston and Sunderland. What about you?

Nice! King's, Bath, Newcastle, Birmingham and Cardiff.
Original post by kas18
I've just received an interview from Bath. Does anyone know what the student number is? Is it the UCAS personal ID number?

Hi,

When did you give you UCAS application to Bath uni because I still have not heard back..

Many Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Rubydiamond3131
Hi,

When did you give you UCAS application to Bath uni because I still have not heard back..

Many Thanks

Hello,
I sent off my application through UCAS on Tuesday evening (28/11/17). They sent me an email that they had received my application on Wednesday morning. They then emailed me that I had received an interview on Friday afternoon. My interview is in February.

How long have you been waiting?
Original post by kas18
Hello,
I sent off my application through UCAS on Tuesday evening (28/11/17). They sent me an email that they had received my application on Wednesday morning. They then emailed me that I had received an interview on Friday afternoon. My interview is in February.

Hi

Thank you for replying.

They emailed saying that they had officially received my application on the 27th of October. Getting quite worried...

Anyways, well done on getting an interview and good luck!
Original post by kas18
Hello,

Heyy I had an interview at bath also applied to pharmacy :smile: Don't worry too much about the interview it's just basic questions like why pharmacy and stuff on personal statement. I think they would have sent your student number on an email
Reply 9
si
Original post by Rubydiamond3131
Hi

Thank you for replying.

They emailed saying that they had officially received my application on the 27th of October. Getting quite worried...

Anyways, well done on getting an interview and good luck!

Thank you. I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon. Most universities are off over the weekend so maybe you'll hear back from them sometime next week :smile:. What other uni's have you applied too?
Reply 10
Original post by nisha.sri
Heyy I had an interview at bath also applied to pharmacy :smile: Don't worry too much about the interview it's just basic questions like why pharmacy and stuff on personal statement. I think they would have sent your student number on an email

Thank you for replying.:smile:
That's nice to know. I'm glad that it's mostly based on personal statements. Thanks for the help. What other universities have you applied to?
Original post by kas18
Thank you for replying.:smile:
That's nice to know. I'm glad that it's mostly based on personal statements. Thanks for the help. What other universities have you applied to?

Kings,Manchester,Aston,Nottingham :smile:
Have you got any offers
Reply 12
Kings,Manchester,Aston,Nottingham :smile:
Have you got any offers

Nice. No, not yet. Hopefully soon though. Good luck with everything :smile:
Original post by kas18
Nice. No, not yet. Hopefully soon though. Good luck with everything :smile:

Ah ! Thank you you too

though you were going to do boomed,so what changed your mind ?Anyway good luck !
Original post by bobby147
though you were going to do boomed,so what changed your mind ?Anyway good luck !

Someone told me it wasn't good and they told me their life story when doing biomed and also I researched more into biomed and I didn't quite like it so I switched to pharmacy im glad I chose this :smile:
Someone told me it wasn't good and they told me their life story when doing biomed and also I researched more into biomed and I didn't quite like it so I switched to pharmacy im glad I chose this :smile:

Fair enough,but i also thought you were going to do medicine and boomed was your backup choice ?
By the way,I love your profile pic !
Fair enough,but i also thought you were going to do medicine and boomed was your backup choice ?
By the way,I love your profile pic !

Medicine then biomed and then now pharmacy haha :smile:
Thank youuu
Medicine then biomed and then now pharmacy haha :smile:
Thank youuu

What is that profile picture of by the way ?Sorry for asking but I find it captivating for some strange reason.
I also congrat you on becoming a community assistant.
I better stop now as i am disrupting the thread but I wish you all the best and hope you are happy in pharmacy :smile:.
What is that profile picture of by the way ?Sorry for asking but I find it captivating for some strange reason.
I also congrat you on becoming a community assistant.
I better stop now as i am disrupting the thread but I wish you all the best and hope you are happy in pharmacy :smile:.

I dont even know lol I found it on google:smile: I think it's a girl :biggrin:
Aw you are too kind thank youu
Thank you and you too good luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending