Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Original post by slimeoynx
Can someone private message me the tasks please
yo has somone sent you them if so send me them pls
Original post by Miist
yo has somone sent you them if so send me them pls

Not worth it. If the NEA is used towards your GCSE in any way at all, your exam board will compare your NEA mark and exam marks to make sure that they match up. Good mark in NEA and lower in programming theory questions ends in an investigation and

Sending out your programs and getting them flagged as plagiarism isn't going to help anyone. The risk is huge with no benefit.
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Not worth it. If the NEA is used towards your GCSE in any way at all, your exam board will compare your NEA mark and exam marks to make sure that they match up. Good mark in NEA and lower in programming theory questions ends in an investigation and

Sending out your programs and getting them flagged as plagiarism isn't going to help anyone. The risk is huge with no benefit.

Programming is only 12/40 marks lol getting a plagiarized program doesn't mean you are guaranteed NEA success infact if you cant explain the nea code youre screwed
Original post by Mystery4510
Programming is only 12/40 marks lol getting a plagiarized program doesn't mean you are guaranteed NEA success infact if you cant explain the nea code youre screwed

I'm literally a teacher. I know the mark scheme. If you can't explain your program, the teacher will flag it there and then. If you get past that stage then the discrepancy in marks between the two assessments will flag to the exam board.

Either way not worth the risk sending it out.
Programming in the exam is minor compared to the coursework anyway
I need to do evaluation but i made my code too perfect ffs
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I'm literally a teacher.

I doubt that. You write using 'literally'? You are 'literally' funny.
The nea litterally cancelled 8 jan so dont bother doing them. literally tell literally teacher to literally not do them literrally.
Original post by Peterpanpipes2
The nea litterally cancelled 8 jan so dont bother doing them. literally tell literally teacher to literally not do them literrally.

Except the exam boards will still make the NEA compulsory whether the marks are used or not.

You can claim you know what's happening next but the reality is that nobody does and we've not been given a date. We know we'll find out during that week but other than that, nobody knows what happens next.

You can risk your assessment and everyone else's or you can wait it out to find out the next steps. Your choices. Doesn't affect me either way but my students are completing their NEA under the conditions I set and will be punished accordingly for cheating.
Literally ask teacher to start literally after 8 Jan then no time literally wasted if literally they literally just cancel them literally completely literally. It literally might happen.
Peter stop being stupid lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending