The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JosephineOK
I have just received an interview from RVC, are people bringing guests or going on their own. Also what do I wear?

Congrats!! When did they send you the email?
Original post by Luci_00
Congrats!! When did they send you the email?

Thank you! I got the email today
When do offers get given out for Bristol?
Just got a double rejection from RVC (4 and 5 year course):frown:
Has anyone received an offer from Liverpool yet?
Original post by Luci_00

Same here. They basically said to me I got rejected on the basis of there been too many candidates and not enough interview offers???
I have just received an interview from RVC, are people bringing guests or going on their own. Also what do I wear?

Me too! What time/date? Xx
Original post by 04jduke
Me too! What time/date? Xx

19th of December at 9:15. What time is yours and are you bringing a guest
19th of December at 9:15. What time is yours and are you bringing a guest

OMG same! 1 guest☺️I look forward to meeting you x
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Luci_00

Did it count as two out of your four choices?
Ever so sorry to hear it... Did you get an interview elsewhere?
Original post by Luci_00

Same here :frown: gutted especially since they had told they "would really welcome my application" :frown: not even an interview! :frown:(
Has anyone had an interview at Glasgow? Mine is on tuesday and I was just wondering is there anywhere for parents to go while you are being interviewed? Liverpool had a waiting room but I haven't heard about Glasgow and we need to figure out where my mum will go🙈
Original post by Luci_00

Same here for both courses :frown: Absolutely gutted, I don't understand what happened and they didn't give me a reason :frown:
There is a large seating area with tables to wait in and a cafe for refreshments :smile:

Original post by Sophie180500
Has anyone had an interview at Glasgow? Mine is on tuesday and I was just wondering is there anywhere for parents to go while you are being interviewed? Liverpool had a waiting room but I haven't heard about Glasgow and we need to figure out where my mum will go🙈
has anyone heard from glasgow yet and if so when??
Original post by Sophie180500

Depending on where it will be held there's definitely going to be room for guests. For example, Edinburgh said the guests can visit the cafeteria while the interview takes place. Which date where you interviewed by Liverpool on?
Original post by AllenMegan
No- mines the 28th Feb

Got an interview too - 24th January!
Original post by GracieVenes
Has anyone received an offer from Liverpool yet?

Nope, I haven't. Although I wish they do :biggrin:
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bristol yet? They sent out a set of questionnaires in November and I still haven’t heard anything!
Haven’t heard anything from Edinburgh either
Original post by annaxoxo
Depending on where it will be held there's definitely going to be room for guests. For example, Edinburgh said the guests can visit the cafeteria while the interview takes place. Which date where you interviewed by Liverpool on?

Fab thank you!! I was interviewed by Liverpool last tuesday 28th november

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending